c zone archery

R

redlegs11

LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-12 AT 05:07PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/80320823120843a.jpg
Got lucky and found this buck and made 58 yard shot.

Congrats! There are not near the deer up here that there was years ago but there are still a few really nice ones. You did Well!!

Rifle season opens this Sat, i'll be out and about. :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Really nice buck...... I saw a few more bucks this year than in the last couple of years but couldn't close the deal during archery. With the warm weather the rifle hunt should be decent this year Sage, so you might do well as the bucks have hopefully stayed up there? Good luck

Ya I agree downhill. My son,daughter,and my wife have rifle tags as well. Maybe we will get one out of three. Thats our goal anyway.

Sounds like a good goal and you might even be surprised this year. May not be like old times but at least a small improvement over the last couple of years it looked to me. I think most of it though was just because the weather was warmer during the summer and less water so the deer were more concentrated so it seemed like more? Good luck to all..

Way to go! Very nice. Both my kids got drawn for junior hunts in C4. We'll be heading up there in a few weeks hoping to find something like that.

Brad

Nice buck redlegs.. Congrats..

"Our house is protected by the good lord and a gun, You'll meet both of them if you show up uninvited."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom