BYU vs UTAH

YELUM

Long Time Member
BYU vs UTAH

What an intense football game. It was a sloppy game and I got to say BYU gave this victory to the U by.
1. Not kicking the early field goal.
2. Bad handoff in the backfield.
3. Blowing the U punt hittging the leg of the BYU player.
4. Not bloxking the outside rusher on the field goal.

Yelum

RE: BYU vs UTAH

The refs handed the win to Utah, the dudes ass was on the ground when the Utah player jerked the ball away after the interception, it was no fumble. Todd Christensen could hardly contain himself in the announcers booth.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-27-10 AT 06:02PM (MST)[p]Let the whining begin :( Neither team deserved to win. But someone has to. What a nice block Burton!
By the way Mendenhall handed the win to UTAH when he went for it inside the Red Zone on 4th down.

Wow, Robert Anae should be beat down for his play calling. Bronco should have kicked the damned field goal also. Why try to run in the red zone, when the passing game was doing just fine? Refs giving the Yewts 14 points hurt also.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-27-10 AT 08:40PM (MST)[p]Utah the #20 team in the country? I don't think so.

Noone really cares. about as interesting as a booger flippin contest

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

>Does anybody really care?

Apparently so! (you DID click on this thread yourself, in case you forgot)

You can't fault Bronco for going for it on 4th down in the red zone, it was Cody Hoffman that dropped the on the numbers pass from Heaps.

You can however, blame the replay official, and the special teams player for not looking for the ball :D

2a0fcsk.gif

No I dont, I just read the threads.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

To me it should have ended in a tie,
both teams are horrible, but if
someone had to win, I am glad it
was the Utes.

Here's my take on the whole game. The officiating was some of the worst I've seen both ways. The helmet to helmet call on Blecken when Utah had them held was crap. Blecken hit him square in the chest. One of the best hits I've seen all fall in football both pro and college. That drive ended in a score. Holding and clipping by both teams all game long. And yes, the infamous "knee down" call. It was a blown call. How they missed that one on replay we'll never know, but they did. Now BYU knows how San Diego State felt. The only difference is that a BYU alumni wasn't working the replay booth this time.

As for the football game, if you're a BYU fan you can't help but be excited about Heaps. He's turning in to an awesome QB. If he continues to grow like he did the last 5 games he will be scary good by his Junior year. If you're a Utah fan, you can't help but be nervous for what the future holds in our back field. Wynn has been absent. The offense has looked like crap the last 4 games except for some wild plays against San Diego State. If it wasn't for defense and special teams we would be 8-4 right now. Something better change or they will get embarrassed in Las Vegas. The runner up Pac 10 team will be Stanford and they are damn good Every bit as good as TCU.

Final thought: the most deserving team did not win Saturday. As much as it pains me to say that. BYU deserved it. However, for the few good plays they mad, they made them at the right times.

GO UTES!!

It's always an adventure!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom