Bye Bye Bumpstocks

slamdunk

Looks like Trump put the smackdown on Bumpstocks.
I haven't heard much pushback or rebuttal from the NRA.
Thoughts?

Personally I do not own one, nor would I ever, but will it opened the door to possibility start chipping away at our 2A?
I am not a doomsday'er, but.....

I guess we need to epoxy the switch forward so it won't rock anymore. I think he is just trying to please the other side. They are just a junky piece of plastic. There are so many other products that do the same thing. That don't have the bump stock name attached to them.

Why am I the last one to hear about this..? I just had my gunsmith attached a Bump stock to my 300 Win Mag BAR.

I had plans to use it whilst maybe someday driving a Honda Trail 90 in pursuit of Game..

Jagerdad :)

Don't know that I Should Mention it?

But check the Political Forum Out on this Subject!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

> Don't know that I Should
>Mention it?
>
>But check the Political Forum Out
>on this Subject!

It's blown up in an all our war on Facebook amongst some mighty well known names in Utah, including a "Pro"fessional.

>> Don't know that I Should
>>Mention it?
>>
>>But check the Political Forum Out
>>on this Subject!
>
>It's blown up in an all
>our war on Facebook amongst
>some mighty well known names
>in Utah, including a

"Pro"fessional. LMAO!
>

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Dear Knot-Ti-CAL Eel ... Just so you know, Back when I was "Your Age" I loaned a stranded guy, my 1964 VW Bug. He needed to get to Humbolt County and he refused to Take my ONLY vehicle without leaving some items of his own. I suppose his idea may have been founded elsewhere, Possibly a German "MORAL" Issue. Well, he left me with a Wagon Load of Water Cooled, Belt Fed, WWI & WWII Machine Guns + Tripods. This cargo also had old narrow wooden boxes of Cloth belted ammo.

Back then, I had no need for such weight or massive volume of "STUFF"... I knew if I asked my Mother permission to place it in her garage, I would get beaten so, I hauled it over by the side yard dog kennel under a covered Tarp.

Time passed and the guy never returned with my VW. I had slowly built an Old fashioned Skul Boat from Drawing in books from the Public Library.

I had not gotten around to making an Ore but my friends were catching Rock Cod's simply by getting out on the waters.

I felt left out + Missing out so I got a Tri-Pod, secured it in the flat bottomed Boat then, took it out North of Half Moon Bay. Once the Boat was in the water, I struggled to Carry the Propulsion unit out and affix it.

I thought the Boat and my stuff might sink but we floated well. I connected the dots (Mechanically) and pulled the Crescent Moon Accelerate lever.

The Belt Fed Machine Gun fired and all I had to do was traverse the angle of the rearward shooting and finally, I understood how to steer something akin to an Outboard Motor.

Yes, the Recoil was moving my Homemade Boat. I was having fun and felt success up until I saw a Seagull fly low, right behind me. I lowered the Machine Guns handle so Bullets flew Higher (To Hit the Seagull) and in turning both the ends of the Machine Gun (Up-Down) I nearly flipped my Boat. I never knew if I had hit the Seagull.

I fished and caught one Rock Cod that Swallowed two others and kept fishing until my tiny Boat was near sunk.

I had many ore wooden boxes of ammo so I knew I would get back to Shore. However, I never Noticed that the Strong Pacific Current had moved me far to the North.

The Sun was going down so I needed to get to the shore. I was wet and cold. Any shoreline was better than where I was. In the process of shooting up all of the remaining belted ammo, I did get to the Beach. I gathered up endless amounts of Driftwood and built a Fire to get warm and hopefully; Dried off.

Once Dry and Lucid I saw a sign. A Human had made this sigh. It Read: Per Overton, No Fires in Shelter Cove.

I left everything and ran Home. I passed the ALTAMONT WOODSTOCK Festival on my way Home. That might have been even a more frightening place.

Eel, I am Home but never got my VW Back. Who knows whom has all of the Tri-Pod Machine Guns up in Shelter Cove that I left. Likely a Honda Trail 90 owner, down the street from you.

Wood-Stock or be it Bump-Stock...it's way to much for me.

Jagerdad :) The above story in Patented and no copy rights allowed.

Jager, that has a ring of truth to it. Thanks for sharing.

I think I actually remember seeing something like that on Saturday morning cartoons, years ago.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom