By the show of hands...

Long Time Member
....who here is drunk by 11 AM on any kind of regular basis not stemming from actions the night before? How about at the expo? Just curious that's all.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Haven't been drunk in almost 25 years. Not gonna happen.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Not with any kind of regular basis- but on my 7 off I've been known to go from whiskey in my morning coffee to whiskey and coke for the next 12 drinks.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Had a guy that use to work for me that averaged 15 a day everyday (keystone lite). Was proud to tell us he did 64 in a weekend often. Not bad for a guy that weighs 110. And yes he would start at 6 when woke up. His yellow skin told me he wasn't lying.

I've been drunk at every hour of every day before...I drank way to much at the expo on Thursday but on Saturday I only had a few...until Saturday night!! :D

~Z~

LOL! Looks like Zigger shot that pic in the middle of a gay pride parade! And... yes I have been drunk all hours many times but normally a few Bud Lights after work will suffice.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom