Buyin Stock in Apples

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Within the last few days the Price of apples have Skyrocketed
I seen it comming so I bought some Stock in Apples
Keep Chummin Boys
Keep Master Baitin

Bating is perfectly legal where I hunt deer. I don't bait.

I am LMAO at the idiots that are buying the expensive corn and apples this year to bait deer because right now the woods are FULL of acorns. Go ahead and waste your money idiots!

acorns? apples. water is the way to go boys,( please rember to pick up all the bottles,)

I have some brush rabbits living in our back yard. My wife bought a package of fresh spinich and put some out to see if they would eat it. The blacktail deer eat it up before the rabbits get a chance.

Try some spinich.

It's illegal to bait in California. We like to hunt wild deer.:)

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Sep-03-12 AT 09:56AM (MST)[p]Could have shot a BIG bear of the back porch of the cabin I stayed in last year. Back yard has 3 apple trees and draws in deer, turkeys and bears alike

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

If you are buying stock then Apple is the way to go. Most valuable company ever if I recall.

Oh that is right, we are talking eating apples. Good for the hunter. That is a huge buck and congrats to him.

My neighbor uses hay and pig grain. It works great for the wintering Elk. Keeps them all on his property so he can charge trespass fees. To bad all the other guys hunting the public land on the extended hunt can only look and wish they had the $$$ to get in there... (is this where I add in the sarcasm)

I don't bait for any type of game either. But I do occasionally hunt just on the public side of private stretch of land... Aim to break both shoulders with a 338 win & Partition. I hear the owner will let you retrieve but never had to.

They can't jump over the fence if their chests are on the ground.

water stock has all so went up, have pound with 330ish bull coming in, at the going rate should be able to get $ 500 per gallon for the water he has drank this summer.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom