Buttshot

buttshot does not check his PM very often!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I sent you a email, let me know if you got it. I have had problems in the past sending email to Comcast users.

RELH

ya, I got the picture, very nice work. What has the top one causing the blade to look brown? Send more pics of your wares please.

Just a poor lighting picture, that upper knife is stainless steel with a very bright blade. Will get some good photos together and send them in the next few days to your email.
I happy to see that Comcast is now accepting my emails again. There for a while none would go though to their email customers.

RELH

Best get you a Knife Built by RELH there buttshot!

He Built me a Knife & the Craftsmanship is Top Notch!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Bess, I still want a photo of you breaking that knife in on a trophy animal, no pisscutter allowed. If I do not get one, Cuz and I will be picking on you and you can bet that cute redhead will join in for laughs and grins.

RELH

Allready have one elkassasin, I asked to be kept up on new builds with Damascus blades. You can never go wrong with a good knife.....

LAST EDITED ON Aug-06-14 AT 10:51PM (MST)[p]Here is a custom knife Overton just finished using imported Guam steel and Walmart pallets.

9388overtonknife.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

1911 you better be careful. I know for a fact that my cuz, overton, has a very sharp knife with a blade cutting edge of over 6 inches. He wanted that particular knife after he found out it was called the "pig sticker" model that was designed for a big island bow hunter who uses it to finish off wounded pigs in the brush.
I thought it was somewhat odd when he told me that he had a certain pig in mind to finish off when he ordered the knife. Darn I though it was a four legged pig he was talking about, but now I am beginning to worry he had something else in mind.

RELH

Thanks for the heads up RELH. Ironically, he "lost" it on the last expedition we went on. It sure is a fine knife. Probably why he has to build another. :)
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Bess, I still want a photo
>of you breaking that knife
>in on a trophy animal,
>no pisscutter allowed. If I
>do not get one, Cuz
>and I will be picking
>on you and you can
>bet that cute redhead will
>join in for laughs and
>grins.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

RELH!

I'm savoring My Knife!

Cuz and You can't RAZZ Me!

But the Cute Redhead can!:D

1911 I am thinking you better run for cover, me thinks the old Cuz is a mite upset with you. You better get Red to intervene for you. Cuz will listen to her.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom