but they're peaceful

feddoc

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON May-22-13 AT 02:04PM (MST)[p]neca eos omnes deus suos agnoscet

"You will never be safe"...says the man hold this cleaver after he and another muuuuzlem hacked a British soldier to death.

581840_525091744217245_1358073191_n.jpg

LAST EDITED ON May-22-13 AT 07:09PM (MST)[p]Make sure before you use the bullet on the peice of $hit , He knows its been soaked in melted pig lard and that after he dies ,( or slightly before) your gonna cut off his Pe%&er put it in his mouth and shove a pork chop up his @$$. Then get nasty! F-in radical Mooslim pig fettish Fu#%^&*rs. Some day Americans and our freinds will have had enough. And when that day comes it will be a you stand with us or against us type situation. Radical Mooslims ARE the biggest threat to our American way of life and Freedom. Kill the Bas$%^&erds let allah sort them out. ( Lower case a again... I know )

Maybe we should just start bombing their stinking countries with pigs. Drive crazy and they can all kill each other.

Both suspects were shot by British Police, and LIVED!!!????
$hit, those Brit cops need BIGGER guns I guess. Hope they a$$holes at least hurt like hell, for a long time...would LOVE to see these pathetic POS's suffer unbearibly right up to the time they find out that Moohamed was just some Drunk camel jockey with a anal pig fetish... LMAO kill em all let allah sort em out (lower case l again) I love pissin off mooslim SWINE!

The English cops were being politically correct and shot them in the legs. The American cops are taught shoot to kill. Which do you prefer now?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom