BUT THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!

He didn't commit a crime. Plane and simple. Obviously he had some serious mental deficiencies but millions and millions of Americans can be complete mental whackjobs and as long as they clear the background check they have just as much right to a weapon as you or me. Just look at Towelie.

Elk you can have a rape/murder list, play in a deathmetal rape band, be a muslim, and a registered member of the black panthers and still buy firearms. That's America. Freedom of thought, expression, religion, speech, and assembly. If it means dozens of people die because we can live under the freedom of that imperfect system then so be it. May God have mercy on all our souls. Millions more people have died and will die to make sure we have liberty and that outweighs the political canon fodder which these poor people become to shut that freedom down.

Elk, you gotta steer clear of the KSL political articles, especially don't read the comments. Those liberal f***s will make your blood boil.

>Elk, you gotta steer clear of
>the KSL political articles, especially
>don't read the comments. Those
>liberal f***s will make your
>blood boil.

Right on Shadow!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

He right Bess, i had to remove KSL from my phone, ill go online for the adds but for news, thier hacks anymore.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom