Busted!

grizzmoose

Very Active Member
Some schmo stole my wallet out of my car the other day and used my cards all over Utah County. Provo PD just called me up today and said the Springville PD picked him up yesterday. It was great to work with some officers that followed up on my police report and worked quickly to get this guy. I found him on the Utah County Jail booking search and found his picture.

http://www.co.utah.ut.us/Dept/Sheriff/InmateDetail.asp?id=219886

Its great to have some sort of closure and know that he is going to be forced to be accountable for his actions.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-08 AT 04:28PM (MST)[p]KKK
Hey don't be knocking my hairdo. And I resent my picture being posted for all to see.

Glad they caught the guy.

Good times. Glad to hear you beat the odds and actually saw the thug get picked up. Now just don't follow too closely or the dismal punishment in the courts will surely get you down.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-08 AT 04:52PM (MST)[p]Heck, go bail him out. It might be worth $5,000 to get to take him out and have some fun with him. How long would you have to beat the crap out of him to get $5,000 worth? Heck, if you don't want to bruise your hands, just get some pepper spray and a stun gun. You could really have some fun with him using those toys! If you do, just be sure to let us know how long he can withstand getting stunned before losing all bowel function, and he p*sses himself.

Just think, no limited entry draw. No five year waiting period. You can just show up with your money and take him away with you. It might be worth $5K to get to spend some 'quality' time with him. :D If you can't afford it, perhaps we could take up a Monster Muleys collection for you.

Ya wouldn't even have to spend the $$'s. Just get a bail bond for $5,000 take him out, do your thing and then take him back. Unwind the bail bond and all is good.

I also hate those with sticky fingers.
264X300

LOOKS LIKE A REAL DANDY!!!

LOOKS LIKE HE'LL DO IT AGAIN AS SOON AS THEY TURN HIM LOSE AGAIN!!!

I HOPE YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK & GLAD THEY NAILED HIS DUMB ASS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-01-08 AT 08:12AM (MST)[p]Oh yea, this guy is a peach! There is nothing more hated in my book than a damned douch bag thief.

That bail bond thing is a good idea. The dude is an addict, so Im sure all his thefts were in an effort to get his next fix. In a way I feel bad for the guy. It sucks that his life has come to stealing for a stupid drug. Hopefully he'll get some help, but I wont hold my breath.

I didnt have any cash in my wallet, but a few sentimental things Ill never get back. Im sure he tossed them like he did all my other stuff. I had three people in one day call me up saying they found my license, cards etc. I thought it was cool that people would go out of their way to find me.

Yea it is kinda neat that other folks called.

Did you get all your ID stuff back? I had some peckerhead steal my ID once...Took me about a year to get that crap straightened out. He got in a wreck, ticket for careless, plea bargained down to defective vehicle and paid the fine. Asssssshole thieves, otta be shot.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom