Bushnell Elite 4200 Rifle Scope??

elkhunterUT

Long Time Member
I am considering buying a Bushnell Elite 4200 Rainguard rifle scope (4-16x40, Multi-X reticle with Side parallax adjustment)for my new .270 WSM.

Anyone have any experience with the Bushnell Elite rifle scope line and more particularly the 4200? Any opinions or experience is welcome.

Thanks,

Cory

I have the 2.5-10x40 that sits atop my Sako 30-06. Great glass, very tough, and Rainguard works as advertised. Eye relief is also very adequate.

excellent scope I am in the market for a new scope myself for my 300 mag I was pretty much set on buying the 4200 for mine until I looked at the new Weaver grand slam 4.5 x 14 with the ballistic plex about the same price range but I thought it was a much clearer scope...the warranty was unreal on this weaver it was a no questions asked full replacement at any dealer...might be worth taking a look I was impressed..

I have a 3200 and a friend a 4200. They ae both goos scopes and I am happy with mine. The only thing I do not like is I do not think it is very good in low light. My only other comment is why you would want a side focus on a big game scope unless you will be shooting at extreme distances from a prone position. I find that that is just another thing to fiddle with when I should be concentrating on the shot.

The side focus is for paralax adjustment of the crosshair-not to focus the scope. It is important for accurate shooting to be able to dial the paralax out for the range on scopes over 10x.

This feature is not needed on scopes under 9x because the paralax effect is not as bad at lower magnifications.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom