Bushnell Elite 3200

hossblur

Long Time Member
Picked up a 25-06 for the "kids"(they are 5 and 10 months). Started looking for a decent scope(was thinking leupold rifleman, or Redfield). Found on Cableas a bushnell Elite 3200 4x12 for $159, lists at $319 regularly. Did a lot of reading, and after taxes, and one of those cablelas $20 of if you spend $150 I was out the door for $150. Feel pretty good, but my only experience with bushnell are those little scopes on pellet guns. Any opinions??

When they came for the road hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the oppurtunists I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the public land hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for me there was no one left to say anything!

a good bargain,will last You for many hunt seasons.Have a 3X9 Elite 3200 on a "Smokepole",has held up under these conditions.Your "Kids" will thank you in years to come.Good Shoot-en ...Bruce & SilverGrand

i bought one in a pawn shop 3 years ago for 45 bucks. i put it on a .270. i am definitly not a bushnell fan. but must say it tracked better that any of my leupold vx 2's. the optics aren't great, but the point of impact hasn't changed at all. this is my back up muley rifle so i will keep it on there !

awesome scopes clear & well worth the $$ thats a damn good deal...u will enjoy that glass I have 3 different 3200 & they all perform very well

Great deal, Those 3200 are good scopes.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Great scopes for the money. I own about 25 Leupolds, but started buying these scopes a while back and own 6 or so. Never had a problem and have killed two mature bulls with my smoke-pole using these scopes. I love the RainGuard feature on the Elites.

WP

"My only regret in life is setting my goals too low"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom