Bush will nearly double debt

H

huntindude

Most everyone knows Bush has run the debt up but do you know how much? this years deficit is expected to be 250 billion and with the stimulus plan in the works make that more like 350 billion. when Clinton left office forcasters predicted a 5.6 trillion dollar surplus over the next decade but Bush solved that problem, when he leaves office our debt will be around double what it was when he stepped in.

Now before you justify all of this debt with the " war " look at the polls and how many people think he lied to go to war in Iraq, is a war based on lies a viable expense? I shouldn't have asked that question here now should I, the 20% who still believe in Bush are all MM members.

dude, did 9-11 have a little bit to do with any of this? You know, like slow the economy that was already slowing down BEFORE BUsh took office. Do you get dizzy with all your spinning?

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-08 AT 10:45AM (MST)[p]There is NOT a fiscal conservative alive that would support the growth of this nations government, and it's out of control spending over the past 8 years. . .

Name on real conservative who's openly is saying that the spending the growth of government under Bush is the republican party's platform or even good for the nation, lets see just one example, please.

I agree with T.............................I will now eat a bullett

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom