Bush Pilot in Action

G

Gilliland440

I put together a short video of my buddy taking off with his J-3 loaded down with moose.
Enjoy
-JR

Nice video job.

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

great video.....but there ain't 2200 pounds of anything in that J3.....

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

Zigger, 2200 lbs of BS??:)

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

well since the floats are only 1320's ... That would put the cub on the bottom of the oxbow!

In the video it says one of many trips...
-JR

Your buddy might be pissed that you put a video with the cub loaded overweight when the FAA goes after him.

>Your buddy might be pissed that
>you put a video with
>the cub loaded overweight when
>the FAA goes after him.
>

I never said it was over weight, just that we hauled 2200 pound of moose out in many trips. I also had him view the video before I made it public just for that reason.
-JR

OP---Get used to responses like some of the above if you stay on here because there are a few members who can't read and comprehend simple English, LOL!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom