Busch

N

nutsaboutbucks

Who is tired of his do as I say not as I do mouth? And his Bevis & Butthead looks!! I would love to punch his face in. Anyone else?

LAST EDITED ON Jun-01-08 AT 09:27PM (MST)[p]
you talking about Kurt or Kyle? or August Busch IV,CEO of anheuser-busch?

cause i wouldn't punch any of them in the face, especially not my beer man.

but if your talking about someone else, i think you need to post one forum down.....
47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

I'D LIKE TO BE ON THE TRACK WITH HIM & SEE JUST HOW GOOD HE'D BE AT GETTING AROUND ME???

I MIGHT NOT BE THE FASTEST ON THE TRACK!!!

BUT I'D PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

but if your talking about someone else, i think you need to post one forum down.....

And spell the name right, but be ready to have the Secret Service Guards kick your arse.

Brian

That too, but i didn't think i had to say that, brian. i was giving him a little credit.

hey that secret service has a couple of HOT chicks working for it! saw them the other day when...and here come a correct spelling- Bush, was in salt lake for lunch! wow, i'd let them wrestle me to the ground!
477ae34e5b284072.jpg

Havn't punched any bush fer wayyyyyy to long...
As fer Busch... I'd be root'n for 'im if he wasn't drive'n a rat-waggon.

Nuts,
you didn't deserve this, the initial spelling at least narrowed it down to 2.

Take a kid hunting. You will enjoy it more than they do!

Oh his initial spelling narrowed it down to 2?

Well Birdie Busch, from Pa. would beg to differ. As would Adam Busch, the actor. Doug Busch the former CEO of Intel and Len Busch, who at this moment is growing roses in Minnesota.
Then of course there is the writer Charles Busch, and Ron Busch who owns his own guitar studio in St. Louis, Mo. and how could any one forget Mr Michael E. Busch, the Dem. Speaker of the House of Delegates in Maryland. They all think that just posting a last name shouldn't be enough.

477ae34e5b284072.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-08 AT 03:55PM (MST)[p]Bessy & 264win. knew WTF I was talking about! Jason Leffler gets loose in the Nationwide Race takes "Kyle Busch" out Kyle says its a teamate that can't stand to take second. Kyle does the same thing a few weeks ago to JR, and says it was just hard raceing. Tageater & Kilowatt I hope you guys can figure out who JR is so I don't get thrown under the bus again!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-08 AT 04:10PM (MST)[p]Just a bit curious....was that Robert Downey, Ken Griffey, Hank Williams, Harry Connick, Cuba Gooding, or Sammy Davis....Jr. Or were you talking about Congressman Frank Pallone Jr, of the 6th District in NJ. Robert F Kennedy Jr. maybe Ed Beglay Jr....no how about the musicians Tony Janflone Jr. and Bobby Bare Jr.

But i forget ya'lls worlds revolve around Nascar....i should know working with simple people you'll have simple answers.And i will just give you a credit on spelling Jr. correctly( and Busch)sorry about that one.

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

tag, I think he was talking about J.R Ewing on "Dallas" played by Larry Hagman. Not sure though?

Eel

My bad, i had a whole "Junior" thing in my head...but i forgot Jr. Brown.....now there's some good music!

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

Shiteater, Whats a VERY inteligent guy like doing on this site with all the simple minded people like me?

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-08 AT 07:23PM (MST)[p]actually , i'm getting paid....and i guess i'll have to explain it to you too..........i'm just screwing with you and the more you react....the more i'll come back with more...now i suppose you want me to react to all your misspellings.....i aint got that kinda time to donate to something your momma( and i'll talk to her later about this) should have got straightened out in you earlier in life.

Now ,boy, sit back, relax and quit taking yourself so seriously, nobody else here does.

edit- you know what makes me feel like i'm so intellegent?the questions you ask.

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

Well Tag thanks for setting us dumb a@# NASCAR fans stright! This would have been nice without your BS

Take a kid hunting. You will enjoy it more than they do!

Who said i wasn't a Nascar fan? I love to watch it,but my life doesn't revolve around, it so i didn't automatically go to the Busch he was thinking of.....and this thread wouldn't be chit if i wasn't egging you on....come on, it would have been 3 points shy of an IQ and you talking about turning left, b!tching bout who put who into the damn "safer" wall.for a week then the next race comes on and you forget all about last week....

should i go on? Nah i'm done with it....you cant take a dang joke anyway! start a new thread and i swear i wont say a word, sorry to have ruinned your thread.

477ae34e5b284072.jpg

I also saw the Nationwide race and saw when he got wrecked. What a whinnie b!tch. When he wrecks someone thats just hard racing when he gets wrecked the other driver just sucks. What a clown.

goggle search to find 3 more guys with JR after their name
5 min.....

goggle search to find 7 people with the last name Busch...
10 min...

Spending that much time to be an ass
PRICELESS!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-08 AT 11:47PM (MST)[p]You figure that out all by yourself? you thought there's no way Tag knows that many people named busch or jr, i'll just google the two names myself and see what happens....."golly gee sgt carter...would you looky here, just like he named them in his post."

but i will admit it didn't take me that long on either name.....
but i understand we're not working with the brightest bulb.....once again...i'm done.

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-03-08 AT 00:15AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-03-08 AT 00:13?AM (MST)

Yea, I figured that finished ya

P.S. referring to yourself in the third person endears you to
people

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom