burris signature select series binos

C

CodyB

What do you guys think about the the Burris Signature Select Series of binoculars? I am looking at the 10x42 model. Right now I have a pair of Leupold Pinnacles in 10x42 which have been pretty good. I can get the Burris binos from a friend for a very good price, and was thinking about getting them for a pair to leave in the truck. How would they compare to the Pinnacles or the Nikon Monarchs (I have the most experience with these two models). Thanks.

I have owned a pair of the Burris SS in the 10x50 for about 3 years now. I love them. These binos are a great alternative to the higher cost glass, for those of use who cant afford them.

I won a pair of these Burris 10x42 Signiture Series Select binos last year and I used them this hunting season. Overall I think these performed well. I was not disappointed. I have no idea how these compare to the Leupold Pinnacles but as far as whether I need better binos..... I still hope to own bit higher quality (more expensive)glass.

Howdy,

These are SUPER Binos!!! I just wish I knew who stole mine!!!

Coach

Used a pair of 10 x 50's this year on my muley hunt, great glass, I would say they stack up to the big boys. Definitely a great value.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom