burris scopes

I

intimidater37

doe's anyone have a burris balistic plex lrs scope or know any one who doe's how it performs is it accurate does it work as well as they say it doe's

I have a 3x9x40 ballistic plex on a 7mm mag and I think its great. Everything depends on the weight of the bullet and muzzle velocity. The scope comes with a ballistic plex chart but it is easy to sight in if you shoot a different weight/muzzle velocity.

i will say for your dollars well spent! go with it cant go wrong good eye releaf. for the money you save.check cabbels look at the charts on eye releaf lower and less money. if it brakes get a new one great optics. i was on the net. for a long time checking specks and yes i have one to and i love it best money i ever spent.this is a can of b.s. as everyone has ther own love. at the range very good.i will buy one for my son. and i have a 7mm mag holds up good.i paid 219.oo from cabellas yes it comes with achart on bullet drop i shoot 150gr.still have to long range shoot to see the drop.i know i will get flack for posting this.you asked and the bull is in the back yard.wolfs at the front door what do you pick.me kill them all and let god sort them out. go with your gut filling kid.long range 300+yds good luck. lv oakey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom