burgers

feddoc

Long Time Member
sE5q3Vy.jpg

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

Speaking about burgers the real thing: Wind River Brewery Black Angus burger with cheese , bacon, lettuce, onion,brisket, onion straws..oh that was unreal as we had been on a 52 mike hike but we did about 58 miles.
Eating the burger after eating Mountain House and Jerky for 5 days was beyond any wildest dreams of a post hiking meal. With the burger was fries with butter and garlic on them. Now Feddoc go to Pine Dale and eat there.

Made me laugh too.

I had Roosevelt elk backstrap for dinner tonight. One of the benefits of working the tree lot, as the owner arrowed a 320 bull in Oregon this year.

>Made me laugh too.
>
>I had Roosevelt elk backstrap for
>dinner tonight. One of the
>benefits of working the tree
>lot, as the owner arrowed
>a 320 bull in Oregon
>this year.

I thought you were against long range shots??

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

>>Made me laugh too.
>>
>>I had Roosevelt elk backstrap for
>>dinner tonight. One of the
>>benefits of working the tree
>>lot, as the owner arrowed
>>a 320 bull in Oregon
>>this year.
>
>
>I thought you were against long
>range shots??
>
>
>?Nothing in this world can take
>the place of persistence. Talent
>will not; nothing is more
>common than unsuccessful people with
>talent. Genius will not; unrewarded
>genius is almost a proverb.
>Education will not; the world
>is full of educated derelicts.
>Persistence and determination alone are
>omnipotent. "

I used to be until I tasted the backstraps.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom