Bungee jump anyone?

BuckSnort

Long Time Member

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

That is cool

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

B.S., That reminds me a lot of the huge trout that spit the hook on me last year. ;-)

Cool video, looks real!!!

Joey

Sage, that is exactly what I was thinking,
fishing the henrys fork all day and finally
seeing a huge rainbow rise, cast to him,
hook him, and watch him jump, then spit
the size 22 black beatle back in my face!

HNTBBULLS, Don't yea love it!! I'll too fish all day for a shot at a real good one!

Out here in Kali, i've floated the Fall River many times. When it's really good and sight casting to working fish, the 14-22" rainbows will sometimes see your fly before it lands and will actually jump up outa the water to take while it's still in the air. Gotta love it when they try to take it outa the air like that, i believe, beating the other trout to the supposed meal.

My old pard, he's passed on now, could never handle it. We mostly use 7X tippets and i don't know that he ever "didn't" snap off setting up on those kinda strikes.

That was my thought seeing that gator! :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom