BundyFest 2014

And Tell me why there shouldn't be a Militia?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Both sides had Black Guns Slick!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Slick be sure to send a invite to Harry Reid and son since it is for crooks and liars. They would fit right in with that crowd.

RELH

"Slick be sure to send a invite to Harry Reid and son since it is for crooks and liars. They would fit right in with that crowd."

Uh unless the rules have changed RELH, people from Utardia don't get to vote for Nevada senate seats. Besides this whole Burning Man thing sounds more like a Kali deal to me.

"And Tell me why there shouldn't be a Militia?"

Elkpuss.. I think you should dress up in your new spandex cammo and proudly display your huge black gun. You might even win a prize.

Glad to see you guys can appreciate humor.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-14 AT 10:08PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-14 AT 10:07?PM (MST)

>"Slick be sure to send a
>invite to Harry Reid and
>son since it is for
>crooks and liars. They would
>fit right in with that
>crowd."
>
>Uh unless the rules have changed
> RELH, people from Utardia
>don't get to vote for
>Nevada senate seats. Besides this
>whole Burning Man thing sounds
>more like a Kali deal
>to me.
>
>"And Tell me why there shouldn't
>be a Militia?"
>
> Elkpuss.. I think you should
>dress up in your new
>spandex cammo and proudly display
>your huge black gun. You
>might even win a prize.
>
>
>Glad to see you guys can
>appreciate humor.
>
>Slick
>
>"The Road goes on forever &
>the Party never Ends"

Duh, rocklicker, bunkerville, NV is in...follow along here.... Nevada. Harry Reid is, duh, from Nevada. Utardia has nothing to do with it, unless your crack pipe is broken.

Burning man....yea, you would fit right in. Where you gonna park this year?

Try harder next time.

BTW, is Kelly invited to bundyfest?

Guess what's for dinner every night.

1771imagesv0ot5ytl.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom