Bundy....

He’s more wacky than even I suspected.
Joke after joke sums up that dude.

Zeke

I'll Give Them The Credit I've Always Gave Them!

They Will STAND!

That Last Deal a few Years ago was as Close to a SHOOT-OUT as You'll ever see!

If somebody woulda throwed a FireCracker You'd of seen the Sshhiittt Hit the Fan!

No!

I'm Not Claiming they were Right!

I think it will take zealots like him to shake up the gov and get control back to the people. Do I agree with him ? On some things yes. But he at least has the backbone to stand strong when most would fail.

I think it will take zealots like him to shake up the gov and get control back to the people. Do I agree with him ? On some things yes. But he at least has the backbone to stand strong when most would fail.
There's a guy on MM that says you can't fight the guberment. So that means it will never get shook up and control given back to where it belongs.

601C5370-CB0D-4CBB-9890-1914F34F2EE7.jpeg

Bundy is a loser's loser. He takes every dime he can get from the government then cries about how the government is stealing the public assets he's claimed as rightfully his.

Hopefully his '78 Granada jumps the gaurd rail crossing Malad on his way to Boise.

Bundy is a loser's loser. He takes every dime he can get from the government then cries about how the government is stealing the public assets he's claimed as rightfully his.

Hopefully his '78 Granada jumps the gaurd rail crossing Malad on his way to Boise.
so.....you're a no vote??

At least Bundy has the parts he was born with. I'd vote for him, and I'm voting for Jenner too if it's him or Newsom. I'm not familiar with who else is running in Kali.

He would have turned onto 84 at Tremonton.
Maybe he would fall asleep at the wheel.

At least Bundy has the parts he was born with. I'd vote for him, and I'm voting for Jenner too if it's him or Newsom. I'm not familiar with who else is running in Kali.

Like Being made to shoot yourself in the foot. Now you need to figure out which one will hurt the least!!
??

You should practice marching on Santa Fe before you graduate to Warshingdon. How hard can it be to overthrow a 4 foot tall female pacifist? :rolleyes:

The people in this county were mad because the election was stolen, even though trump carried it 60 to 38. :ROFLMAO:

You should practice marching on Santa Fe before you graduate to Warshingdon. How hard can it be to overthrow a 4 foot tall female pacifist? :rolleyes:

The people in this county were mad because the election was stolen, even though trump carried it 60 to 38. :ROFLMAO:

Prisoner's Dilemma...

I saw a hairdresser in Texas get arrested for cutting hair. I saw a polish immigrant in Michigan get arrested for NOT closing her restaurant. There's a gym owner in New Jersey that got arrested dozens of times.

Without more and more acts of civil disobedience, masks would still be mandated. Many states would still be locked down.

Doesn't mean I care for Bundy, but it doesn't mean his message was wrong.

I still say his arrest for not showing for court appt, as he was standing outside, not allowed to enter, was BULLCHIT. All the diseases in the world, on all sorts of different defendants go in and out of those courts daily. The Wuhan being far less deadly than many.

I wonder how Idaho's new 5 counties will vote?

And I saw Ammon Bundy get arrested, too.

I don't consider not paying your taxes "civil disobedience" but it is cause to not be voted into office.

If you don't pay what you owe the other taxpayers of this country, you don't get to represent them while drawing a government paycheck.

@Homer

Grazing fees were long known as taxes and were established as such. It wasn't until the Dept of Ag decided to call them "fees" so they were recognized as a "privilege" and not an "ownership" that the nomenclature changed.

If you want to get into the symantics of government charging "taxes" vs "fees" then go right ahead... but that seems to be a distinction without a difference and merely a tool to make the public more susceptible to increased taxation.

The Other Bundy Brother was In On the Illegal ATV Ride Near Recapture!

Why Didn't They Screw with Him?

They Singled 4 or 5 others Out!

WTF?

@Homer

Grazing fees were long known as taxes and were established as such. It wasn't until the Dept of Ag decided to call them "fees" so they were recognized as a "privilege" and not an "ownership" that the nomenclature changed.

If you want to get into the symantics of government charging "taxes" vs "fees" then go right ahead... but that seems to be a distinction without a difference and merely a tool to make the public more susceptible to increased taxation.

If your a business owner you get lucky enough to get lots of "fees", instead of taxes

I wrote to him and asked for a bunch of his bumper stickers. Who knows we may have another pandemic and need toilet paper. I can also wax my balls and a$$hole with the sticky side.

I don't think Ammon ever did have a grazing permit of his own. In fact I doubt he ever had anything of his own. I'm sure his jail boyfriend owned his bunk.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom