Bundy shows his colors

LAST EDITED ON Apr-25-14 AT 10:59AM (MST)[p] All his comments did was point out that he holds old views on blacks.

The government chose him as a target; now the obama butt licking crowd will point out his faults yet conveniently forget what happened.

Bundy's an idiot leeching off us and when called up on it he throw a fit and stuck his diq in his mouth.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

>So the government is to blame
>for Bundy stealing from the
>American people.
>
>Brilliant logic.
>
>Eldorado

You need to study English as a second language.

or

post more bikini pics.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-26-14 AT 09:35AM (MST)[p]I thought he was a racist shiiit also...until the rest of what he said was revealed, in context.

He was quoted out of context by the NY Times, and others. The MSM media clip was edited to the point where over have of the original video wasn't there.

It was a hatchet job, done only to make him appear to be racist.

feddoc, he is a low life, that's going to get decent people killed,,,,edited my azz!!!!

Bundy is a "rules don't apply to me fool" who is supported by a bunch of ignorant tools. Will be interesting when they have the burning man down on "his" property if the tools are quite as exuberant about keeping federal intrusion out. As much as I lean tea party this is one issue they chase away folks like me and do nothing but alienate themselves as a bunch of out to lunch lunatics. This little side show Bob will do them more harm than good and Bundy will still lose before the curtain call on this one. You want to talk about edited tapes and what not. They are the kings of editing tapes and the cowards who strategically put women and children between them and officials as they cowardly egg them on and point carbines at law enforcement. Choose wisely whose side you are on. One of them will go down as two bit coward domestic terrorists. If it is patriots you are looking for I'd find some who don't hide behind the skirts of their women.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Now, Ted Bundy, there's a real piece of work!
Who knows? Maybe cousins or something (probably something).

I don't like strong-arming Feds but I don't like cheaters and takers either.

I can honestly say that even with all the coverage it would be hard to pick sides (except to say I hope they drop a load of napalm on him). That would be good.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom