Bundy Ranch II

S

slickrock

Sorry for the high-jack BFE. This is a little different perspective on the situation posted in the local paper in St. George.

http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/archive/2014/04/13/kilter-bundy-won-america-lost/#.U0sxStvnaM8

While I don't agree with everything this guy says I do think Cliven Bundy used everyone around him for personal gain. I don't think this is the end of this saga and I suspect ultimately Bundy will be exposed and pay the appropriate penalty for disregarding the law.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Hey Slick!

That NASCAR Comment Hurts!

When you go to a NASCAR Race!

It Ain't just to Hope to see a Wreck!

It's to see Danica Wreck!

Not just wonder if She's gonna Wreck!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

One more thing Slick!

Can you Imagine your Black Buddy sending His Elite out to try & Take Our Black Guns?

I'll make you a GUARANTEE Ssshhiit will hit the fan if he ever tries it!

Not Sayin Bundy is Right cuzz He probably isn't?

But I was Glad to finally see somebody take a Stand!

Again,not sayin He's Right!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Ya I caught that one too BCB. That's why I said I didn't agree with everything.

I was on pit road this year in Vegas when Danica walked by. I have to say I'd do her (if of course I wasn't married to the lovely and talented Mrs. Slick). She's purty cute. LOL

Slick

Good Eye Slick!:D

Can She Strut better than she can Drive?:D

Finally an honest article in the newspaper.

By his own admission...he doesn't owe the gubment a million bucks, for squatting for 10+ years, or whatever the amount is, tis only $300K...excuse me.... I have a problem w/dat (the $300K).
I have a feeling that they'll come up w/a plan to arrest him criminally.

I have a feeling that they are working on an 18 USC 111 indictment. That is just the first crime that comes to mind.

I do think that the gubment is handling it correctly and that he is on on/from another planet (a fruit-cake).
John 14:6

I despise the federal gubmint just enough to be on
Cliven's side no matter how many wives he has......

1283eagle_government.jpg

......and don't worry Slick.....I'll never embarrass you by defending you ....you and dude are on your own.

1283eagle_government.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-13-14 AT 10:48PM (MST)[p]http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/archive/2014/04/13/mgk-range-war-blm-withdraws-clark-county-cattle-released-stgnews-photo-gallery/#.U0tgvWvn_MI

I want to know how many sons ol' Cliven has. There's a new name in every article. How many families can make a living on one desert allotment with 900 cows? I've been in the cow business and it ain't that lucrative. And they are all brain washed to be a mini-Cliven.

The most eye opening thing about all the protesters was those militia guys. They are a SCARY bunch. Right off the scene of deliverance just waiting to use their weapons. I'm not sure they make me feel any safer with them keeping the government honest.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

I say turn about, fair play.

How many times has some environmental wacko group marched onto PRIVATE property and chained themselves to the gates, destroyed private property, endangered workers, and had the government look the other way? "They are just exercising their right to civil disobedience, aren't they brave." A bunch of worthless dreadlocked misfits with the blessing of the government destroyed thousands of lives over the years. A lot of them my friends.

Sure, Bundy broke "THE law". The retard law that said the desert tortoise is endangered. A bunch of trumped up BS and everybody knows it.

I doubt that Bundy can win in the long run, but it sure tickles me to no end to see the Big Bad Government sweat a little.

And every rancher in Nevada ought to crawl out from under their beds and support Bundy, but they won't.

Eel

>I say turn about, fair play.
>
>
>How many times has some environmental
>wacko group marched onto PRIVATE
>property and chained themselves to
>the gates, destroyed private property,
>endangered workers, and had the
>government look the other way?
>"They are just exercising their
>right to civil disobedience, aren't
>they brave." A bunch of
>worthless dreadlocked misfits with the
>blessing of the government destroyed
>thousands of lives over the
>years. A lot of them
>my friends.
>
>Sure, Bundy broke "THE law". The
>retard law that said the
>desert tortoise is endangered. A
>bunch of trumped up BS
>and everybody knows it.
>
>I doubt that Bundy can win
>in the long run, but
>it sure tickles me to
>no end to see the
>Big Bad Government sweat a
>little.
>
>And every rancher in Nevada ought
>to crawl out from under
>their beds and support Bundy,
>but they won't.
>
>Eel

Hey Eel?

You must of liked it when the BLM Officials were crawling back in to their SUV's and the one Bundy called them a bunch of F'N PUSSIES?

I guess what amazes me the most is how many different outlooks there are on this situation!

I think if I ever have any more Run-Ins with the Law I'll just tell them my name is Cliven Bundy & I don't tolerate no BS from any Law Officials!:D

Think that'll work?

It works for some evidentially!

The government backing down to avoid violence? I'm glad this isn't the norm, Im glad I am not under british rule, Im glad we no longer have slavery,and that our nation is still the United States.
If " the Government did it right" then why is this taking place now instead of 20 years ago or what ever the time laps has been?
If this Bundy guy owes $300,000 then lock his a$$ up and let the tax payers house him in the gray bar motel, while he works off his debt at 10 bucks a day.
I do agree the the Media swing is probably the biggest reason this whole mess escalated to the point it did. Its really kinda nice to see them FINALLY do something that isn't just tell us all how wonderful and Christ like obummer is.
I don't like Big Government, and I don't like criminals, Looks to me like,as the article said we (America) lost

>
>I guess what amazes me the
>most is how many different
>outlooks there are on this
>situation!
>
>I think if I ever have
>any more Run-Ins with the
>Law I'll just tell them
>my name is Cliven Bundy
>& I don't tolerate no
>BS from any Law Officials!:D
>
>
>Think that'll work?
>
>It works for some evidentially!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!

Hmm, using that logic, next time you apply for a tag, you might wanna claim to be Claude Dallas.

If we're a nation of laws, then why does the government pick and chose which ones to enforce and which ones to ignore?

The government says the cattle are trespassing. Then I say they're not illegal, they're just undocumented cattle trying to make a better life for themselves.:)

Eel

>If we're a nation of laws,
>then why does the government
>pick and chose which ones
>to enforce and which ones
>to ignore?
>
>The government says the cattle are
>trespassing. Then I say they're
>not illegal, they're just undocumented
>cattle trying to make a
>better life for themselves.:)
>
>Eel
Ain't that the truth!

IF it's about the money owed in fines and such why turn loose that few hundred thousand dollars worth of cattle they had in the corral.
Now in the city when they have a meeting of people who don't like being told NO they just teargas them a little bit.

Still thinking it going to end bad for some-one.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Manny I consider you and ZEGRO to be birds of the same feather. I would just as soon neither of you posted on my threads.

Thanks in advance

Slick

>everything happens for as reason even
>if to expose the criminals
>in our government ...
>
>http://usawatchdog.com/blm-selling-out-america-fabian-calvo/

Bundy is the one who was getting the "sweetheart deal" paying $1.35/head/month. In Texas you pay $10-15/head/month.

If you can't afford less than $20/head/year to pasture your cattle you need to find another line of work.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

You hear that ZIGGER?

No more Posting/Replying to Slicks Threads!

Don't encourage ZEGRO Elkbutt. I worry a lot more about how Manny really feels.

Slick

The Bundy clan and malitia members are claiming victory and acting like heroes. They forget to tell the real story of why the BLM backed off. The Bundy men armed themselves with high power weapons. Then they lined women up infront of them, then children in the front and blocked the road to force a confrontation. Pretty bad when the government has more concern for life of human than the protesters.

Sounds like child endangerment. Maybe child protective services should intervene.

>how about we get back to
>wildlife and f### bundy and
>the blm,

Cuz that's all that ever gets talked about around the CAMPFIRE.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-15-14 AT 01:40AM (MST)[p]Oh...I forgot....slick's wife is a high ranking fed

1283eagle_government.jpg

Hell I thought the land deal was a crock, BUT now you are hearing Harry kid is the one who set it up, and the deal with the tortoise was a sham because in the last ten years they have overpopulated the area, so I'm guess where there is smoke there is a FIRE.
NOW with being said. Bundy should be paying to run his cattle on the BLM land just like all those other ranchers do.
If he didn't like the lease then don't use it.
Grandfathered in leases are hard to break.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Apr-15-14 AT 10:26PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-15-14 AT 10:22?PM (MST)

"Oh...I forgot....slick's wife is a high ranking fed"

Yes ZEGRO yes she is.. LOL! she'll get a kick outta that one.

I have been pleasantly surprised that most of the local folks have been supportive of the actions of the gubment as opposed to the a-hole tea party bumm wipe Bundy mouth breathing morons.

Happily, I'm pretty sure the Treasury boys will settle this. Clivon will be a martyr Mary.

Slick

COOL IT RUS!

Ain't nobody threatening your Family!

Ms RUS has got to be a Great Gal to put up with your BS!

And Yes!

Take it as a Compliment!

Not as a SMART-ASS Comment!

Slick is your wife working for a federal agency that Harry Reid has as much control over as he does the BLM in Nevada. I have heard that a ex-aide of Harry Reid's is in charge of the BLM district office in Nevada. Now old Harry is going around shooting his mouth off that it is not over with Bundy to convince his campaign contributers, like the developers, gaming industry, Unions, that he still can deliver on his promises so they will still fork over the campaign money.

RELH

"Ain't nobody threatening your Family!"

Sadly BCB that is not exactly true. Not directly but there are death threats directed at the agencies some of my family work for.

Yes I do take it personally.

I think most of us here on MM are on the same page regarding the Bundy issue. Unfortunately there are fringe groups (not referring to anyone here except maybe Manny) that want to turn it into a forum for their weird KKK survivalist agenda.

And yes RELH she directly reports to Harry and is responsible every piss-poor decision made in Washington. Jeezus!!

Slick

Slick, hopefully you and your wife was intelligent enough that you did not vote for Harry Reid, or did you.

RELH

>Slick, hopefully you and your wife
>was intelligent enough that you
>did not vote for Harry
>Reid, or did you.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>RELH

He's Safe!

He Voted for Obama!

F'N Twice even!

Bess, if he voted for Obama, you can bet your money he also voted for Sen. Harry Reid. Obama's hachet man.

RELH

I think slick lives in Utah so if he voted for Harry Reid we got bigger problems here in Nevada than a few cows and turtles.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
I just stir it.[/font]

I was under the impression he was a Nevada boy. Hard to believe a Utard would vote for Obama over Mitt Romney. Stranger things happen!

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom