Bumper Stickers...

Long Time Member
here are a couple for snort..

I 'heart' vegans...an omnivore gave me worms...

Try snorts bear ribs...they're crawlin' with flavor...

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Free to good home.
"Intestinal Parasites"...go where you go, eat what you eat. Quiet. Minimal cleanup.
call 1-800-Got Worm....ask for Snort.

"If God did not intend for man to hunt animals, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot"

LMWAO..

Laughing My Worms Asses Off

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

You should change your facebook status to "infested".

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

>You should change your facebook status
>to "infested".
>
>"A well regulated militia, being necessary
>to the security of a
>free state, the right of
>the people to keep and
>bear arms shall not be
>infringed."

LMMFAO!!!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Just for good measure snort I will send you some heartworm pills. Six month supply should do!

Bumbersticker on snort doing 50 in a 65.

Yeah, as a matter of fact this vehicle IS crawling....but I'm in front of you!!!

We know that "...the early bird gets the worms."

And if it is true that "...birds of a feather, flock together."

And "...a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush."

Since Snort got worms we can substitute him for a bird.

Therefore we can conclude that he was too early to get together for two in the bush!

Another icefisherman was noticing snort's stringer of nice trout. He decided to get his binoculars to try to figure out what he was doing to catch them. After watching him closely, he had no clue as to what snort was doing. He would reach around and scratch for a bit...then bait his hook with something...cast...then haul in another fish. Baffeled he finally decided to just walk over and ask him what he was using. Snort replied "Worms.....want one to give 'em a try?" The icefisherman replied "...sure, but how do you keep them from freezing?"

LMAO guys...

Feleno, you got a gift man...lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom