Bully Gets KTFO

Too bad that most schools operate in a black vs. white set of rules. Get involved in a fight, no mater what the reason was for, and you get suspended. That teenager that stepped in and knocked the bully down should get a big pat on the back for standing up for a helpless blind student.

RELH

>Too bad that most schools operate
>in a black vs. white
>set of rules. Get involved
>in a fight, no mater
>what the reason was for,
>and you get suspended. That
>teenager that stepped in and
>knocked the bully down should
>get a big pat on
>the back for standing up
>for a helpless blind student.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>RELH
Yup. My kid knows that if he helps out in a similar manner, his mom and I will back him up.

We really don't know the whole story, do we? What if the "alleged" blind kid actually was a serial rapist who was trying to get at the "alleged" suspects 8 year old sister? Just sayin.....

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-15 AT 11:12AM (MST)[p]For all we know, the blind kid could be a peeping tom.:)

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

>LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-15
>AT 11:12?AM (MST)

>
>For all we know, the blind
>kid could be a peeping
>tom.:)
>
>Eel
>
>Guns are like parachutes. If you
>need one and don't have
>one you probably will never
>need one again.
LMAOF!

>We really don't know the whole
>story, do we? What if
>the "alleged" blind kid actually
>was a serial rapist who
>was trying to get at
>the "alleged" suspects 8 year
>old sister? Just sayin.....
>

HUH?
I guess you can dream up different scenarios in your head if you want. I'll take it at face value and say "Hooray" for the TKO!

Zeke

ZEKE + 100
He gets a Attaboy from me also. I'm thinking he should put his weight behind the punch and really put him out.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Of course....I'm kidding in post 3. :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom