Bulls on the Manti.

I just put a salt lick in a good area where they rub a lot. lots of rubbing going on in this area. Figured I would reward them with some licking satisfaction for all there hard work they do getting that velvet off.

Good solid bull from start to finish there. Scare him to the opposite side of I-70 would ya :)

Best of luck with hunting him.

That is one of those bulls that will grow as you walk up to him. At first glance he doesn't look like a monster but after studying him, his overall frame is BIG! Hope your Dad gets him!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

>That is one of those bulls
>that will grow as you
>walk up to him. At
>first glance he doesn't look
>like a monster but after
>studying him, his overall frame
>is BIG! Hope your Dad
>gets him!
>
>Mntman
>
>"Hunting is where you prove yourself"
>
>
>
>Let me guess, you drive a
>1 ton with oak trees
>for smoke stacks, 12" lift
>kit and 40" tires to
>pull a single place lawn
>mower trailer?

Yeah I have some other videos of him to and overall he is a good bull to try and give a dirt nap. Realized we might have a good spot, getting a tree stand in there tomorrow.

You better give me the coordinates of that bull so that I can keep an eye on him for your dad during the archery season :)

This guy does not use them so called gps thingy's I go off of the maps in my brain, turn left at the quickie then 2039 steps then on the trail next to the pine its 30012 steps from that pine in the direction of where the lowest branch faces.

-Left at the quakie
-2039 steps
-30012 step in the direction where the lowest branch faces

Got it, thanks, in fact I think I've been in there this year already.

Pretty bull! Good luck!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom