Bull

LAST EDITED ON Jul-21-19 AT 03:21PM (MST)[p]Since I Don't know this Guy/Cop I'm gonna Re-Phrase!

If We Could get that LOW-LIFE Lieing Gastopo from Orem City on that Bull He'd go for a Ride He Wouldn't like!

Hint:

He Wouldna Made 8!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

I know what amount of Buck ='s Sadly, decades ago I was in Yuma Az at a National Handgun Match. Some buddies and I wondered into a Cowboy Bar. Back then, I had never heard or seen such a contraption. In my Hometown several buddies rode Brock's and Bulls at Rodeo's. After a couple beers I just had to explore. They asked me if I had ridden before. I said no but set it on HI. I had my fingers crushed together because my groin smashed them forward. I figured I was welded into the game but as the machine kicked it into HI gear, I eventually flew off. Up through the air I went landing by the perimeter. I swore I would never ride another one.
It took hours for my left hand fingers to get back to normal. Had to use my right hand to lift the beers.

I came, I saw, but I didn't conquer. I did have Cowboy FUN :)

Jagerdad :)

No, you're at the mercy of the guy running the switches. He can pitch you whenever he wants.

#livelikezac

As a kid we didnt have access to those things, if they existed.

We strung a metal barrel between 2 trees and had a couple guys running the chain.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

I'm too old for that. The policeman had his service weapon. I don't know why he didn't just shoot the dang thing to slow it down. That would have quieted down the folks. :D

Am I the only on thinking this guy is going to get roasted for wearing his piece while doing that?

I think it's cool as ##### but ohhh boy here it comes.

>Am I the only on thinking
>this guy is going to
>get roasted for wearing his
>piece while doing that?
>
>I think it's cool as #####
>but ohhh boy here it
>comes.

Yes.....he should have let one of the spectators hold it....lol

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back