Bull on the rampage...

I've been to the Bull Riding in Cosa Rica....it is an experience.....they give you all the opportunity you could ask for to get hurt.....

I've been to the Bull Riding in Cosa Rica....it is an experience.....they give you all the opportunity you could ask for to get hurt.....
Lots of white hats on the move in this one. :ROFLMAO:

I've never been to a Mexican rodeo but went to the bull fights in both PV & Mazatlan several times over the years. During one in PV, the toreador got seriously gored in the gut when he stumbled & fell. They carted him off with his intestines hanging out. Never heard whether he lived or not.

Lots of white hats on the move in this one. :ROFLMAO:

I've never been to a Mexican rodeo but went to the bull fights in both PV & Mazatlan several times over the years. During one in PV, the toreador got seriously gored in the gut when he stumbled & fell. They carted him off with his intestines hanging out. Never heard whether he lived or not.
The bull ring in PV is a tourist thing now. No more bullfights there.

The bull ring in PV is a tourist thing now. No more bullfights there.
Yeah, I know. Same in Mazatlan. They use it occasionally for rodeo-like stuff.

I've been to PV only twice. Flew down once with my wife in the '80s & then drove down after I had gone down to the bottom of Barranca del Cobre in the '90s.

In contrast, Mazatlan has been a regular since we first rode the train down from Nogales in the early '70s. We bought one time-share in the '80s & another in the '90s, which we still own. It's in the most prestigious resort in the area -- Emerald Bay.

We began driving there many years ago. It's about 950 miles from our door to the resort, which makes for a leisurely 1.5-day drive with a stop in Navajoa going south & in Hermosillo on the return. I can do it in one day by myself, but Ellen is a sissy. ;)

Due to my health issues, however, we no longer use it. So I try to sell the week for the deluxe 1BR, 900+ sq. foot suite each year for about what I pay as a maintenance fee -- under $1K. I haven't tried to peddle this years yet, though.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom