Buffett's $1 Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Is anyone else getting in on it? I'm in, just waiting for teams to be posted. I fully expect to win. I wonder if I'll have to share that billion dollars with any of you guys???

I've already began spending it, so hopefully I don't have to share with too many others.

I heard my odds of getting hit by something from outerspace is nine times more likely, but I'm feeling lucky.

What about you guys?

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

I love eating at a Buffet! Especially a seafood Buffet. That way you can go back for seconds and thirds and ...

You have to excuse me, been on the Atkins diet over a month now and instead of hunting and women, i'm dreaming about food! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>I love eating at a Buffet!
>Especially a seafood Buffet. That
>way you can go back
>for seconds and thirds and
>...
>
>You have to excuse me, been
>on the Atkins diet over
>a month now and instead
>of hunting and women, i'm
>dreaming about food! :)
>
>Joey
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

Hey sage!

I don't think this is about eating?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Bess, Really? i'll be darn! Aside from rooting for my ol College, #3 ARIZONA, i don't do bracketology.

I woke up this morning thinking about a bag full of Krispy Kremes and i don't even ever eat the things :)

Go Arizona!! I don't expect much of them with the injurys but i'll still pull for them.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Hey sage!

That Buffet sounds Damn good just about now!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Joey, I'll pick Arizona for National Champs. If I win, I'll buy you a Buffet! The building and all! That's a promise.

Eel

That's a deal Steve!! Before they lost Brandon Ashley for the Season against Cal, they had a Team that could go all the way. They are still good, just not as good, him being a key player.

Joey

Fireball, after your post, i tried to get in and sign up. They seem to want to know everything about a guys stuff before they let you in. I filled out all my info and then changed my mind. The money would be great but i hate filling out those forms and then getting tons of unsolicited e-mail traffic because so.

So, i didn't get to the point to see if they'd let me in or not.

Joey

Joey, I felt the same way.....but I went ahead and did it anyway.

The odds are something like 1 in 4,654,590,641 but how else am I going to buy my Bud a Buffet?:)

GO ARIZONA!

Eel

Good luck guys and gals!!

Go ARIZONA!!! :)

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom