Buckhorn Hotsprings ?? East of McCall

D

deerslayer1

Anyone been in the buckhorn hotsprings area??? I hear its a hell of a hunting area for elk, deer, and bear but only accessible by horse. I know someone that hunts it every year late in the season and has taken several large bulls. Even says they are bugling , and this is in october or november! any information or past experiences in this area would be helpful!

That good to hear. Ill have to take all my family and friends up there this year. Thanks for the information. Just kidding ya.

HAHA.... good luck to ya! You can put yourself in good areas...doesn't mean your gonna get anything. We all know that!!! Thats a pretty large mountain range. Would be amazed if you got back far enough you would run into too many people, especially since most don't get off the roads. That area from what i understand is definately not for the youngsters. Extremely steep, extremely unpredictable weather, and definately not an easy area to hunt. Would love to see some pics of the area or areas nearby if anyone has any. Not specific locations, don't wanna hunt them since i know your there anyhow , but just the general area.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom