Bucket List

Feleno

Long Time Member
Along the same lines as the recent movie, what big things do you have on your list to see, places to go, things to see before you kick the bucket? I know some of you are getting up there in age so you better start checking things off that list.

As crazy as it sounds I would like to see Russia before I go. I am a historian and would like to see the place.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-05-08 AT 10:43AM (MST)[p] I WANT TO SEE UNIT 10 IN ARIZONA IN SEPT. WITH A BOW IN MY HANDS & A 400 BNC BULL IN MY SIGHTS AT 15 YARDS.....BEFORE I START PUSHIN DAISYS. I'VE TRAVELED ALOT & SEEN ALOT OF SIGHTS...MOST ANYBODY CAN DO THAT......BUT THE ELK TAG IS HARD TO COME BY....YD.

I have a long bucket list but since my wife might accidentally see this post I won't list them out. :)

Larrbo,

Been there done that, and it was AWESOME!!

I would like to go to Alaska to go hunting and fishing. Just one of my dreams but I thought that it was the best one for this site.

Jeff

http://bobandsylvia.com/WINGSUIT.htm

Saw this on another post, Maybe this should go on my bucket list, but only if I knew that I was going to die within the hour. I might be my last thing on my list.

Jeff

Did I mention that Golfing at ST. Andrews was AWESOME!!

I would like to take my sons and grandsons on a horseback trip throught the bob marshal and the frank church wilderness areas.
I would like to accomplish this over a couple of years.
Maybe a week float down the salmon river with all the family.
Making memories it what it is all about.
crow

I have done the Alaska fishing thing several times. Fly fishing for rainbow trout on Moraine Creek is tops.

+1 Sage! Also a big king salmon on a fly rod! Have caught a few sockeye on a fly rod. Truly exhilarating.

Here is mine in addition to the above:

Hunt the BIG five in Alaska: Moose on the Peninsula, Brown Bear on Kodiak, Dall and Caribou.

Visit Cuba and shake Fidel's hand. (Soy cubanofilo)

Hunt a big stinky bull in Utah.

Take my wife on every cruise, vacation, shopping trip etc. she can imagine.

Show my kids the world - every part of it I can.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom