Buck for Jester

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I was out scouting and found a B zone blacktail buck jester might be interested in.

Utah has the Nomad buck. We have the Weed buck.:)

5345deerweed.jpg

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

That is a high buck!

Joey

That Buck is Hig"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I'm surprised the grower has not killed that buck. Around here wacky weed growers are the biggest deer poachers to prevent the deer from eating their crops and their wallet.

RELH

"no pun intended right Joey???....lol"

meh, i thought it apropos. They grow em big in cali. :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

SMACKDADDY Takes another Look!

His Eyes start Rolling & He's Thinking:

MMMMMMMMMMM..................Dinner & Dessert!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

RELH, I thought the same thing. The farmer said as long as there is plenty of green grass they leave the pot alone. I didn't believe him. Deer don't work that way.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

That deer looks paranoid as fu(k!

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Thank goodness we get two tags.

How many of you would trade labor to hunt these bucks?

6310two.jpg

What kind of rifle would you use on those bucks?

I've heard of a bean-field rifle but never a weed-field rifle!

Nice bucks!

Zeke

SMACKDADDY is Starring at the Weed!

The Bucks are looking at Him Thinking:

Most Guys would be Aiming a Gun at us!

This JOKER Thinks He's gonna Kill us with a WEED-WHACKER,WTH?

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom