Bruiser Antelope

sageadvice

Long Time Member
264mag's massive buck. He can fill in as he wishes.

6766264_guys_2012_lope_2.jpg

8583264_guys_2012_lope.jpg

Congrats!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I got lucky and drew unit 23.My hunt dates were 6-8.My guide and I found this Buck Friday and came back Saturday morning and got to within 250 yards and shot the buck.I haven't scored him yet but his bases are over 7" with horn length's at 16"and 15" he could have had longer cutters but his mass makes up for that.

I think it was either a wound from a fence or from fighting,their was a piece of skin hanging down from that wound and I cut it off before the pictures were taken.

Wow that is a brute of a buck. Congrats to you.

I was there this week as well just next door in a unit. We sure saw way less antelopes than usual but still had a fun hunt and got a couple nice bucks.

rmanwill, I wish this lope were mine, lol. Far better than any that i have.

I just posted the pic up for 264 mag! He's the guy and as good as this one is, i believe i seen a pic or two of some of his that are even bigger!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-12 AT 00:04AM (MST)[p]Seems that i was correct. 264mag just sent me this pic of his "best antelope". Total Pig of a lope!!

5164264mags_best_antelope.jpg

look at that maa-mum-mum-mum-mum-mass! :)

9767264mags_best_from_side.jpg

maybe 264 can fill us in on this freaking monster?

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom