Brought home my new bird hunting partner!!

JR

Her first road trip 5 hours in the rig she did well. Not so her first night in new place without sisters lol oh the puppy break in period how fun!!!
4522image.jpg

854image.jpg

What a beautiful looking dog. I don't think I could "correct" her, she's too pretty.

Did you miss our little activity? I saw your boss.

Yes had to miss it , I'm thinking we will have many more ( events) this next year ..
I'm exited to get her out and watch her grow, already she understands her name,no,and come back and she has the fetching thing so I think I have a good one.

She looks and sounds like a winner!! She will bring you years of joy and fun!

IMO the very best time to get a pup is Jan-March. They are old enough to hunt the following year but young enough that they are very interested in learning and pleasing.

Wishing you the best with your new family member.

Great looking pup, congrats!

My last dog was a winter Pup. We got a ton of snow that year so i worked him a bunch indoors. I had a sock with a couple wings in it and would hide it someplace in the living room. Then i'd let the pup in and tell it "where's the bird" or "dead bird" and let him try to find it with his inexperienced nose. He loved the game, helped him for later days in the field, and he actually started pointing in my living room.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Pretty dog, I've been looking for over a year now n can't find one within driving distance....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom