Bro's Blacktail

muleyman

Very Active Member
My brother in-law Paul arrowed this fine blacktail this morning here in Western Oregon! He doesn't visit this site too often so he asked me to post his pics...Shot the deer at 28yrds while following 6 does. His brother also killed a nice 4X4 yesterday morning on the same ridge! He said the area they hunted was full of rutting bucks!!!

Congrats Paul

muleyman
4b12084e35b0dc0c.jpg

4b12086335ddbdc4.jpg

4b12087836049aad.jpg

he shot it right before he was suppose to leave for home. his wife (my sister) had afternoon plans with him and their three children. I was supprised to see him out since he is a plmber and has been at the coast working for 3 months, gone all week and only home on the weekends! He lives about 15 minutes from where he killed it and his brother came over to gut/skin it so he could keep his plans. This is why it wasn't gutted right away. Paul also is a taxidermist on the side and does great work! Congrats to him...again!

muleyman

LAST EDITED ON Nov-29-09 AT 06:51PM (MST)[p]Great blacktail! Thanks for posting Muleyman and pass my congrats along to the hunter. I sure do love this time of year and especially being able to actually see some of those ghostly blacktails which are so damn elusive. Great bow kill for a blacktail! You mind sharing the unit or general area, feel free to PM me if you'd rather....don't want specifics just curious if he was in Scappoose or Willamette units. Thanks.

LBR

Back
Top Bottom