Brooks & Dunn are Done

completesportsman

Long Time Member
Just hearing on the radio this morning they are calling it quits.

I was never a huge fan but they did have some good tunes.

"Now we come to the most important pre-season question. Do you just want to go elk hunting, or do you want to bring one back? If you desire the latter, there is no substitute for hard work. The bigger your goal, the harder the work required to get there. Good luck!" - Cameron R. Hanes

Hate to see them split up.. Saw them in concert twice and they put on a hell of a show.

Jim

Bummer. seen em before, put on a good pop country show. wonder what the real reason behind the split is.

They said that after their 2010 Road show they are calling it quits after 20 years. Hate to see that, they are one of my favorite groups.

Brian

Well it will be interesting to see if they continue to record music seperatly. They had a heck of a run and did some great things in music.

Kind of a sad deal. Both are awesome artists. It will be interesting to see what each of them do solo.

Can't say i'm a huge fan of theirs but do recognize that as a duo group they have had a heck of a run. As far as budding singles careers, Kix Brooks likes to hunt bucks but may have a tough go of it on his own. Ronnie Dunn makes that team IMO, lead singer, heck, the only singer between them with Kix strumming rhythm, looking the Cowboy in that big black hat.

Joey

I had to go see them once with an old Girlfriend. Kix Brooks was a joke on stage. He jumped around and acting like he was really playing that guitar. Only he wasn't. Dunn was the show IMHO.

I won't miss them.

Bean

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom