Broncos v. Pats score?

Feleno

Long Time Member
I'm thinking about 31-13 Patriots. I like Tebow and its great to see what he has done lately but I give Denver very little chance tomorrow. Denver's D will have their hands full trying to contain 2 good tight ends.

Predictions?

Rans thinks it will be 21-0...there now he doesn't have to post lol!!

I think it'll be 24-21 Tebow gets the W...miracle TD at the buzzer!!

~Z~

Rooting for Tebow, betting on Brady.
24-16
The old lady thinks the Broncos will pull it out. "They're the ones in the Orange and blue, right?" Sheesh.

How weird would it be if the Super Bowl was Tebow vs "Saints"?

Now THAT would be a hard call.

Denver over NE 24-20

Eel

I guess the crack was passed out just before the last two posts!!

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-12 AT 07:14PM (MST)[p]Understand your thinking, but being from colorado you gotta have hope.
Never thought they would make it past Pitt,.
Rick
No crack
just hope

Broncos win in OT.
This is the only smart prediction, cause if they lose nobody will think twice about it but if they win I can tell everyone how smart I am.

Jimmy Fallon says:

>I guess the crack was passed
>out just before the last
>two posts!!
>
>
>Steve
>Worlds Best ebayer
>Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Nope...just kool-aid!

42-12 Patriots. Starting tomorrow, Tebow will be out of the conversation. That's my hope atleast. Tired of talking about a below average QB when his defense should be getting the credit (Yes I know that doesn't apply to last week because he threw for 316 yds.) Everyone can have a lucky day, and it sure helped that the starting safety for Pitt was out too.

Hey, I was called smart what a deal.
Just predicting off the past.
Thats all it is a prediction.
GO BRONCOS.
Rick

Yeah, looks pretty bad for Denver. I was hoping Denver would win. NE is making the Denver Defense look terrible!

At least there was one really good game today!! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I may need to change my prediction from 42-10 to 62-10. I hope denver is happy with the quarterback that they pressured the broncos for. Lets see if they put up more billboards in the offseason professing their love.

Maybe God is a Broncos fan and the final score will be 55-35 Broncos. I have as good a chance of being right as LSU was in winning the championship.

7465ab.jpg

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom