Broncos @ Green Bay Today

I know it can't happen, but I hope they both lose....

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Calling Rich Goins....

I think it is time you dust off your billboard hutch again and plan another campout. This time do it until Denver pulls their head out and fixes their QB issue!

all the Tebow haters here in Colorado are pathetic including Fox its getting old . Orton is not a leader or a winner . A real QB dont throw two interceptions per game week in a nweek out . Doesnt scan the feild for open receivers picks a receiver and throws quite well at times and quite well at other tomes right to a defender. Not that TeBOW CN TURN IT AROUND BUT MAYBE WITH FIRE AND LEADERSHIP AND MAKING IT FUN TO WATCH . iTS NOT FUN FOOTBALL WATCHING THIS MESS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL

The Bronco's situation is actually quite liberating. I no longer plan to be home on sunday for the game. Now, I can spend more time in the great outdoors.

That was ugly. Might as well put in Tebow now and put us straight on the Andrew Luck train - or just leave Orton in there, at this point I am not sure it matters. The last QB they drafted out of Stanford turned out pretty good.

Seriously, the biggest thing the Broncos need is a franchise QB. Orton is better than Tebow still, but they need to either do something big, trade, sell stock options, something to get enough leverage to get Luck, whether or not they end up with the first pick or not next year.

HOOK 'EM!

I don't understand why they just don't play Tebow, what's there too lose?? How will they ever know how he plays under pressure if they don't give him more than four plays a year? And who cares if he can't play under pressure, neither can Orton for pete's sake!!

Newsflash for you Bronco fans. YOU HAVE A LOT MORE PROBLEMS THAN AN AVERAGE QUARTERBACK! Orton is great but has a rating higher than Rothlesberger or your old favorite Cutler he is 19th. Why would you play Tebow? He's not the future quarterback of the franchise and he'll just get you beat worse. If the season continues like I believe it will, you'll have a first year quarterback next year. Good Luck!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom