Bronco?....K5 Blazer....?

No comment….don’t need my insurance going up again 🙃

IMG_2469.jpeg

I Think You'd Be Stylin In The PINK BRONCO Homer!

Not a Ford guy.

But you have to give them credit the new broncos with the red or baby blue paint and white rims is a pretty cool tribute.

Chev CEO should have been drawn and quartered for that abortion they called the modern blazer.

Square body blazers being the ultimate in cool.

When Them New Style Bronco's First Come Out I Thought They Were BUTT UGLY & Thought They'd Never Sell!

Well I Was Wrong About The Later Part,AGAIN!

Not a Ford guy.

But you have to give them credit the new broncos with the red or baby blue paint and white rims is a pretty cool tribute.

Chev CEO should have been drawn and quartered for that abortion they called the modern blazer.

Square body blazers being the ultimate in cool.
With removable tops!

A dude at my highschool had a 72 k5 with a lift and 42" super swampers. The thing was sweet! His girlfriend went crazy and keyed it... the next morning he parked with his driver side front tire right in the middle of the hood of her honda accord!

The new Broncos are stupid. The new cool soccer Mom car after the Wrangler is all they are. But I think a 392 Hemi Wrangler might be fun. mtmuley
I tend to agree with this. My niece has one and I’m pretty unimpressed. Just like a heep, it’s a rattling tin can. My 55 year old version is just as tight.

I understand the suspension might be pretty good, and modern efi engines are way better than the old crap, but I don’t know enough about them to know much more than that. I guess I don’t care either. I know which one they’ll look at if I park next to one. ;)

They look ok, and if they get around to doing a raptor version that would be pretty nice.

The gen 1 Bronco's and Blazer's have gone out of sight. I don't think anything in the collector car market can top their demand.

I'm not really a restomod fan, but I did upgrade the 360 to a 428 CJ in my high boy.

View attachment 153279
Beautiful truck. Everyone here stuffed a 428 in theirs too. I loved that period in time. I can still see the old high school crowd sitting in the back down at the river 😎

Have you seen the new Raptor bronco right at $100,000 should be a cake walk for Tikka to buy with all his new found wealth
My bosses wife has one. Not impressed. The boss has one also. Not a Raptor but modified suspension with 37's and some other stuff. Already been in the shop a couple times for engine issues. mtmuley

Last edited:
My grandpa had one he bought new, he passed in 2011 and it had 180.000 miles on it… My uncle got it in the inheritance, sold it a week later…. 🤬
I’ll be dead before someone sells that. I’m Fred Sanford at heart. I have ammo for calibers I don’t even own :ROFLMAO:

My uncle had a bronco and sold it I was pissed but he bought a Cj-7 jeep hardtop then I wasn't so pissed. LOL I inherited it when he passed and still have it. I did a full frame rebuild I now call it my Mountain Cadillac

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom