BROKE MY SWARO SPOTTER!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
1ST SOB'ing Trip to the Mountain & Broke the Objective Lense out of My New Swaro Spotter!

No Worries!

Still got My Bushnell Spotter of 30 years for Back-Up!

Fricken High Uinta Slide Rocks SUCK!

My Knee will Heal in time but that Hurt when the Glass Broke!

First thing that came to Mind:

"""Buy SWARO or be called a Pussssyy!"""

JUDAS!

Are they good for even one Trip?

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

"Are they good for even one Trip?"

Depends on how far you roll down the mountain with em when you trip. lol

I dropped mine off of my wheeler doing 40 down a dirt road. I tumble multiple times. Still works as good as new. The over priced case that was on it, paid for itself.

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-15-13
>AT 07:05?PM (MST)

>
>So Elk did you use any
>of those "F" words?

I did!

And I Invented a couple New F-Words!:D

LAST EDITED ON Jun-15-13 AT 09:13PM (MST)[p]>"""Buy SWARO or be called a
>Pussssyy!"""
>

Do you really believe buying a swaro would eliminate this name calling. I don't think so... :)

That plane sucks breaking a scope of that caliber. I'd rather break an ankle!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

>First thing that came to Mind:
>
>
>"""Buy SWARO or be called a
>Pussssyy!"""
>

Sorry Bess but a scope what change what you are!

Buy Vortex and you wouldn't be worried! Lifetime nofault warranty.

>
>>First thing that came to Mind:
>>
>>
>>"""Buy SWARO or be called a
>>Pussssyy!"""
>>
>
>
>Sorry Bess but a scope what
>change what you are!
>
>Buy Vortex and you wouldn't be
>worried! Lifetime nofault warranty.

So?

If it woulda been a Vortex when I fell & landed in the Slide Rock,the Lense would'of not Broke?

It will take one month to send it to swarovski, get it fixed and get it back. Don't worry, they'll fix it for free, Vortex has nothing over swarovski. Pretty soon you'll be back up on the mountain sippin' a cold brewsky, peering through your swaro scope and humming a Bocephus tune in your head. fatrooster.

Vortex' warranty reminds me of the movie "Tommy Boy" when Chris Farley is selling brake pads and says something to the effect of: "I can crap in a box and put a lifetime warranty on it, it's still just a piece of crap in a box".

Ouch that'll piss a guy off I've had both Swarovski and I now have a vortex razor hd love my new scope animals look just as good through it and my swaro. My only complaint with vortex is they don't stamp the serial number on the binos my girfriends talons got stolen last week even if I knew who had em I couldn't prove it she only had em for two weeks gotta hate thiefs.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-13 AT 02:27AM (MST)[p]Last time I sent Glass back to SWARO,it surely wasn't Free!(I'm a thinking that 3/16" Deep Gouge in the Lense was just a little more than normal wear & tear?)

Like mentioned above:"That High Dollar Scope Cover" is a little OutRageously Priced!

What'd somebody say it Cost to Hunt PISSCUTTERS?

Nevermind!

It's something We're Best with not adding the Price up!

> that's what you get
>for buying that over priced
>swaro,

Well!

What'd you want me to do?

Be called a Pussyy?

Next time buy a Wal-Mart special and when it breaks{for being so cheap it never would} your feelers wont be hurt.

common sense: cheaper and no hurt feelers and no new "F" words.

nfh!

I still have my Old Beat Up Bushnell that everybody RAZZ's me about!

On 3 different occaisions she's fell off the side window at different Speeds & survived every time!

I knew something would happen if & when I made the Upgrade!

Didn't know it'd happen on the first outing,lol!:D

LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-13 AT 12:29PM (MST)[p]Monday mourning on the job...

Elkass says " Yes mam, that there leaky faucet will cost $2,995 to fix. I know it sounds a little pricey but you should hear about my weekend adventure..."

Little old lady says " well #####, at that price can you fix two???" :)

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-13
>AT 12:29?PM (MST)

>
>Monday mourning on the job...
>
>
>Elkass says " Yes mam, that
>there leaky faucet will cost
>$2,995 to fix.
>I know it sounds a
>little pricey but you should
>hear about my weekend adventure..."
>
>
>Little old lady says "
>well #####, at that price
>can you fix two???"
>:)

Sounds like the Painter knows how to get his Goodies!:D

LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-13 AT 03:19PM (MST)[p]
Let's just say the day after I wrecked my truck, it cost the homeowner 5 grand more than expected. That was one expensive door! ;-)

Well boot!

With that New Eco-Boost in your Mind I feel Sorry for your next few Customers!:D:D:D

That reminds me of the story the sales man at Cabelas told me. A customer bought his brand new Vortex Razor set it on the back of his truck and ran it over. Before he took it out of the box. They said no problem and he got a new one.
Now Deadibob I can s### in a box and slap a warranty on it. But can you get a brand new one ? ;-)
I am generally one of those guys that buys the most expensive thing out there thinking its the best. I have bought cheep a few times and regretted it a time or two. But buying my Razor instead of a Divorski is not one of those times.

John just send the box back and I'll get you a fresh one to go. Vortex has done a great job at marketing with their warranty. That warranty sure seems to be used often.

I just can't see myself paying top dollar for chinese optics when there's other stuff just as good for a lot less money. I've tried looking through vortex razors quite a bit and they just don't do it for me.

In full disclosure I did buy my ten year old daughter a pair of Vortex Crossfires for Christmas ($79 at Cabelas). After her little brothers had broken her Steiners.

Bad news for you, good news for me. I shipped my 15X56's in for some fixing, on the 3rd of Jun, they got them on the 8th, and notified me they were repaired and shipped today. If I get them by Moday, its a 3 week turn around.

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom