Brock Lesnar vs. Shane Carwin

completesportsman

Long Time Member
In discussions for UFC 106 in Nov. Talk about clash of the Titans!

I think Carwin is the man to beat Lesnar, I can't wait!

"Now we come to the most important pre-season question. Do you just want to go elk hunting, or do you want to bring one back? If you desire the latter, there is no substitute for hard work. The bigger your goal, the harder the work required to get there. Good luck!" - Cameron R. Hanes

fight won't last long either way. Carwin 11-0 ?? with most fights lasting less than 2 minutes. i still think Brock will avoid the big punch and land some of his own to end the fight quickly.

I just want to see Lesnar take a good beating, I don't care who gives it to him. I hope I get to see it whenever it happens. Carwin does seem like a good guy, hope he can get it done.

"Now we come to the most important pre-season question. Do you just want to go elk hunting, or do you want to bring one back? If you desire the latter, there is no substitute for hard work. The bigger your goal, the harder the work required to get there. Good luck!" - Cameron R. Hanes

It's gonna take someone like Carwin to knock Lesnars arse out. He's got a sh!tload of power and can brawl. It's gonna be who catches who. If Lesnar gets ANYBODY on the ground..it may end there. BUT, if Carwin can keep it on the feet, he's got a shot. I'm not betting against Lesnar but I'm hoping Carwin bloody's him up!

Who wins between Lesnar and Don Frye at his prime? That would be a great fight...

Steve

>Who wins between Lesnar and Don
>Frye at his prime? That
>would be a great fight...

Good question & tough call, I'm afraid we've not seen Lesnar in the prime of his MMA career yet, time will tell.

Lesnar in his prime will be unbeatable for a while. He's not in his prime yet so I think that Lesnar and Frye would be a good matchup. Frye was a crazy man!

Steve

I think he has PLENTY of money. Do I think it's cool that he grew up on a dairy farm and likes to hunt? Ya. But I see him as a mixed martial artist and in that aspect I really don't like him. I hope Carwin teaches him a little humility.

Lesnar made $400,000 for the fight against Mir. That was his base salary. That's not with any bonuses or endorsements. He's doing just fine!

Steve

I've known he was a hunter for a long time but, I think we saw his true colors after the Mir fight, he needs a good beating, not just submission like Mir gave him the 1st time but he needs to be bloodied up!

There are lots of A-Holes out there hunting, just read all the road hunting/deer stealing threads all over the boards!

"There are lots of A-Holes out there hunting, just read all the road hunting/deer stealing threads all over the boards!"
I do have to agree!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom