Bring on the Barbary pics

B

balz

Good luck to all you lucky hunters this weekend and for the love please post them pics

here you go....

47a3015e45ca4374.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-13-08 AT 07:09PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-13-08 AT 07:05?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Feb-13-08 AT 07:04?PM (MST)

Rio Hondo 2008- 29 5/8ths
I'm HOOKED!!!!! Was a blast!!! This was the biggest ram taken on their trophy hunt. Jim

47b3a24016c3af10.jpg

47b3a2df1d4b6b53.jpg

I posted this in general hunting, but here is a pic of the ram I took on my first every Barbary hunt. Just an average ram, but I think I'm hooked!
47ba6b6f5f0400e0.jpg

------------------------------------------------------
By the way,
I live in UT.
There are a lot of UTARDS that live here.
I have also seen quite a few WYOMORONS, NEVADUHNS, COLORADORKS, ID-IOTS and AIRHEADZONANS in my travels.

By the way, I wanted to point out the game carrier in the previous photo... He's the one behind the ram!

By the way,
I live in UT.
I have also seen quite a few WYOMORONS, NEVADUHNS, COLORADORKS, ID-IOTS and AIRHEADZONANS in my travels.

JFWRC.
Yes sir it is.
By the way,
I live in UT.

Did you get it in the Hondo Valley or the Guadalupe Mtns?

>JFWRC.
>Yes sir it is.
>------------------------------------------------------
>By the way,
>I live in UT.
>There are a lot of UTARDS
>that live here.
>I have also seen quite a
>few WYOMORONS, NEVADUHNS, COLORADORKS, ID-IOTS
>and AIRHEADZONANS in my travels.
>

Those are some good Barbarys. I was in New Mexico last Oct hunting coyote and saw some tracks, but no sheep. Down along the TX border south of Carlsbad. Cool critters for sure. That would be a great hunt, I may have to try it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom