Bring back D13er

LAST EDITED ON Jan-25-09 AT 08:59PM (MST)[p]Yup...thats kinda what we've been saying.

edit- Its your site understandably, and if you want a one diminsional website about nothing but hunting, then that's your choice. I'll still come in. What is nice is having ALL the other sides of lives of other fellow hunters, because as you know we cant fill a whole year with hunting topics, we need other things to get us through, and JB is one of the better ones at adding to the "get-us-through" times, and he also adds plenty to the hunt topics as well.

my 2 cents

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

NEVER MIND!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

trade him for marcopolo and huntrez.

---------------------------------------
"I needed a cheesy signature saying like everyone else"

WELL!!!

YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE AT A SNEAK PEAK YESTERDAY & YOU DIDN'T TAKE IT!!!

SPLAIN IT???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

He is definately my favorite,please, please, please bring him back..purdy please..

VJ

If you are asking that question then I fear there is no hope. Do whatever you think is best for business Mr. Founder!

RUS

Why? Because he calls it like he sees it and doesn't worship any one else's jockstrap? Because he is one of very few that have the combination of a keen sense of wit, humor and timing? Because his sarcasm is laced with inuendo about doing the right thing and doing justice to the priviledge of hunting, even when no one else is watching?

Hell. I would rather have a bunch of guys who swim in the shallow end of the pool throw out phrases about happy clouds, rainbows and ice cream cones and what a great buck so and so took. Thats what we need more of. Bring back D13r. Hummph.

What the hell is a D13r anywho?

(This is coming from a childhood D10r)

YEAH BRING D13ER BACK HE'S ALL GOOD.

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear. - Mark Twain

IT'S A SECRET AREA IN KALI!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

Yes! The sooner the better. Perhaps, we can rehab him. I'll volunteer to be his probation officer.

Bring him back. He's good for some humor. D13 is a hunt unit on the Los Padres Forest here is Cali. West of I-5 to Fillmore to the Lockwood Valley. Home of the trophy blacktail.

D13r?
I thought it was cause he drove a big bulldozer.

Make him start a post saying how sorry he is for his actions. Kinda like we had to do in highschool for streaking at a basketball game or at the tallent show.

>If you are asking that question then I fear there is no hope.
>Do whatever you think is best for business Mr. Founder!
>RUS

What RUS said. Oh that's a yes.

Bring him back, hes good at weeding out the bad apples on the site, anyone that dosent like JB aka D13er is a bad apple in my oppion. :) Face it Founder you like him too.;-)

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Let him back in...He's good for business

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I know I already replied, but he is one of my favorite reads! The man knows his funny! Even when I think something might be beyond the line, I've laughed. And just because I, or any other member thinks a lines been crossed doesn't mean everyone does.

Cry babies that run to Daddy, tattling is a worse offense than posting something that a minority(can I say minority with out getting kicked out?) of people think is bad. But do what you think.

497d49c12dd7c885.jpg

JB is a stand up guy. We bet a case of beer over something stupid, I won and he found a way to get it to me. He lives in Cali and I live in Utadria. Bring him back.

What did he say anyway? Whatever he said, I bet the only one it offended was the mod. who nuked him.

D13er is the GGGG Grandson of John Smith............let him return to guide his fellow members to the path of worship on the mountain of LOVE.

Brian

Rans thats where I thought he was going with it to, but wasnt sure.

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Brian, seems Kills on board. What else do you need????? Holly cow fellow res, not to be confused with nevermind. Let him back and I will buy you a cup at B&B,,, Riverton.

Let him back. . and while you're at it free huntsonora and sonofthesouth (atleast i assume they are still banned. Not sure)

YOU MIGHT HAVE TO LET HIM BACK IN!!!

497d9da321c34edc.jpg

FORE HE IS THE MASTER!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

One of the things that has made this a great place to live are our basic rights to have an opinion, free speech, and to be an individual. JB must have been concerned with preserving these rights as he exercised them, usually tongue in cheek, regularly.

Yes this website has rules, i can understand and respect that. Maybe JB broke them once too many times. I don't know what he did or what was said to be banished but there is no doubt that he has tamed his routine down a bit considerably from those of the last couple years. A person can conform to his habitat, he just might though, have trouble doing it overnight. He has always to me, been a bright spot in these pages.

Please bring back JB
Joey

Perhaps D13er was akin to a bull in a china shop. However, I recall a Mythbusters episode where they but a bull in a china shop and he really didn't do any damage.

Support the United Foundation for the Liberation of D13er.

Even though D13er is a chitty hunter, he is the KING of one liners! What post got him banned? Exonerate him now.

If only he'd of got on the last minute presidential pardon list.

Don't post much but read alot. All you guys are way too good for me to jump into the pile. He's one of the gears that keep this gun oiled machine alive. Anyone who has to hunt zone D13 should be rewarded. Another vote for reinstatement.

I just got this recent picture of JB's puppy dog eyes about the whole situation. Maybe this will grease the wheels and stay the execution.

497dbe5771faba44.jpg

we have till high noon today to get our votes in, then the Founder and the mods make there decision. another vote to bring him back!
Executioncopy.jpg

I obviously haven't been on here as much as I used to. What the hell did JB do to get himself banished? This site can't survive without D13r. There ain't too many like him in this ol' world. I agree, he is one of the good guys.

He is truly one of a kind, always enjoy his posts / comments, yes to bringing him back. Like others have asked, please tell, what did he do to be banished?

>
>What did he say anyway? Whatever
>he said, I bet the
>only one it offended was
>the mod. who nuked him.
>

LOL The mod who nuked him happens to OWN the site. And, yes, he was offended. The picture in question was actually a side by side comparison between a monkey and Michelle Obama that had already been posted on the site once before by someone else. They've been flying around the internet alot lately. There are a bunch of Pres. Bush compared to monkeys as well.

Founder took it as a racist jab. It could be construed as such, but in the context as of late, it really wasn't. But, when you're on the radar you have to toe the line and know you're under a closer scrutiny. D13er already had a bad rep...through past actions he was labeled one of the BAD KIDS and he's been spanked a time or two already. It remains to be seen whether or not Founder will let him back in. Founder's good at tough love. LOL

Well, this isn't necessarily the first time he has been banned, and he had been warned sufficiently about repeat offenses. Nevertheless, JB's is a great tale of redemption! He is changed! He has repented! He won't do it again!

Seriously though, there has been a lot more racy and divisive stuff that has been posted by others and left alone. You have to look at impact vs. content when making decisions like this.

I would let him back on in the interest of fairness and free speech. I realize you have to maintain the integrity of the site, but at the same time, banning people who contribute positively also effects the integrity of the site as well.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Maybe he dont wanna come back? He wont even answer my emails. Let him back. With him around I look like an angel.

JB is a good guy, and good member of MM. Bring him back. If you're looking for people to dump, there are certainly better choices you can make.

We better hurry. D13er has so much time on his hands now that he is sort of going downhill. You know what they say about idle hands. Here is a photo taken of JB on an ATM surveillence camera in southern California just this morning.

497de569149cbb51.jpg

NVBigHorn,

You just done got yourself kicked off the highest mountain while hunting sheep with JB, better watch your back side buddy.

As a MOD, he never deserved to get the boot for that picture as it was already posted a time or two and all he did was show it again.

Have a Mtn. Dew and relax and bring back D13er aka D13r aka JB aka Dcup aka All Around Nice Guy.

Brian

isayNUNYA (660 posts) Jan-25-09, 08:32 PM (MST)
5. "RE: Bring back D13er"
trade him for marcopolo and huntrez.

LOL...

Ditto' bring him back jack....he may get lonely and hurt himself!

>NVBigHorn,
>
>You just done got yourself kicked
>off the highest mountain while
>hunting sheep with JB, better
>watch your back side buddy.
>
>
>As a MOD, he never deserved
>to get the boot for
>that picture as it was
>already posted a time or
>two and all he did
>was show it again.
>
>Have a Mtn. Dew and relax
>and bring back D13er aka
>D13r aka JB aka Dcup
>aka All Around Nice Guy.
>
>
>Brian

"aka All Around Nice Guy" LOL good one Brian.

Founder Dude,
I noticed you started this post & are now sitting back quietly amused at the angry mob, are doing a scientific study using us as lab rats or WTF ?

I vote leave him in the land of the banned.

Width isnt everything, its the ONLY thing.

Another vote to bring him back. His fabled history on this site is legendary.

great post/pics, thanks for sharing

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

The movement to bring him back hasn't gone unnoticed by some famous celebrities.
on the heels of Baby Got Back comes....
SirMix-A-Lot.jpg

I make a motion that Hunt_Rez's vote be thrown out because of a hanging chad. His ballot looks suspicious.

Bring him back? Emotionally, I had already let him go. I was well into the healing process. Now you want to bring him back?

I can't take this continued playing with my emotions! I already drink too much wine as it is.

The thing of it is, all of us at one time or another have been cut by his one liners, so part of me says let him go.

I don't know, I feel like the abused housewife. Can't live with him, don't want to live without him.

I guess let him back in, but only if he agrees to some form of counseling.

Eel

Ransom, if you'll notice in the photo I sent you, I only wear the kind that hooks in front now thanks to Larry.

Eel

I think there are others I would ban before D13er.
The man has wit and calls it like he see's em.

If you guys think that pic was too racial, you guys haven't been paying attention to the other off hand remarks posted on here.

Do whatever you want, he'll find a home somewhere else.

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

the post was takin wrong in my opinion. Bring him back, most folks enjoy all the banter on there that you dont find most places. If some dont like it its their option to stay. My vote is Yes.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -- Abraham Lincoln

come on founder, let him back in. he keeps up intertained and give u something to do. we all know u miss him

"D13er! D13er! Come back!"

"Bye, D13er"

I realize you are "only pawn in game of life."

I'm not sure how long you want us to keep asking for this, but i've got the rest of forever......are you willing to sit through that?

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

the Foundation of Upper Class Know-it-alls for JB....free the man!

Tag,

Maybe my people should get with your people and have an alliance with our foundations?

My people? oh the foundation...well right now i'm the only member. But i'm going on a recuiting trip here in the next week.i should have 5 members by next month...

Maybe it'd just be easier if i dropped my foundation and joined up with your people?

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

the Foundation of Upper Class Know-it-alls for JB....free the man!

1911, how much are the dues? I know you're in it for the money.:)

Eel

WELL BRINGING HIM BACK MEANS PULLING HIM AWAY FROM THE GRAND KIDS............which hes enjoys so much!

Rackmaster

496fab8546749f27.jpg

>WELL BRINGING HIM BACK MEANS PULLING
>HIM AWAY FROM THE GRAND
>KIDS............which hes enjoys so much!
>
>
>
>
>Rackmaster
>
>
496fab8546749f27.jpg

that vid clip was funny, thanks.........LOL........

nice post,thanks for sharing!!!

BELOW IS THE MASTER!!!

I'M THINKING ABOUT ADDING IT TO MY SIGNATURE SINCE CUPSY AIN'T USIING IT ANYMORE!!!

497e75393c68a596.jpg

AGAIN,nice post thanks for sharing!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

You can only resuscitate them so many times. Sooner or later you got to give up and say ?Yup! he's dead?

497e77dc50e51773.jpg

RUS

Well kiddies,

Looks like D13er is the CAT that TheGreatWhiteHunter lost.

Can you say ROADKILL!?!

See....eel's post #85 proves D13er's a racist!! Take a look at that hat....J/k!

D13....home of the trophy blacktail? That's pushing it! How about.....home of the occasional 3 point!

I vote to bring him back on one condition......he tells me where he hunts in D13!! That's the only reason I vote him back on......haha! I've got my own way in!

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Jan-26-09 AT 08:58PM (MST)[p]D13er's deer are hybrids so he needs to pony up something else to get out of jail.

Ransom

WTF ??? I go on vacation for a few weeks and you all jump to the conclusion that I was banned??.......what have I ever done to get banned???

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
jb.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom