Brian Dennehy, dead at age 81

"Brian Dennehy died Wednesday at age 81 of causes not related to the coronavirus, according to his family."

So, there could be a cover up?

He was good in Rambo. That’s just a good all around movie. Stallone didn’t have many speaking parts in the movie until the end and it was one of his best parts ever. Dennehy, at first thought Rambo was a run of the mill Bum without a job, residence, or legal tender and didn’t want him in his town. To his credit, he bathed him and was in the process of shaving him so he would look presentable before the judge and he freaked out and busted out of jail. If he would have know he was a war hero, he might have treated him different.

Never been drunk in the Bahamas. It's on my drunk bucket list.
When I was in my early 20’s I spent 2 falls and winters on my 30’ sloop, mostly in the Bahamas. I worked seasonal jobs back home in Colorado to fund it. It was hard on the liver since a cold beer cost $4 and a liter of rum cost $2. I usually traded speared lobster and fish for alcohol, basic food, and diesel fuel.

A young BeanMan when he still had hair.
FD9F1A8A-623C-4DB0-91AE-D695831B5916.jpeg
5C539EC4-8FF7-41DB-9FC8-A5118E5772FE.jpeg
CA29F665-AC17-475A-853F-F06D9C56A890.jpeg

No one better than Dennehy at telling you to get out of his town and actually seem like your favorite uncle is giving you friendly advice.

I thought he died of a heart attack in Tommy Boy....
I liked “In Broad Daylight,” he nailed the role.

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom