breast augmentation

Like Muleys, i'll take a big typical rack every time. :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

They're Born Natural here in the Basin!

10013_breast.jpg

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Well foundation!

There are a few of us around that have a double ............!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>Foundation!
>You need to learn how to
>paddle the Canoe first before
>you can motor those!

eeeehw. That weird creepy weird shiver that runs down your spine when you realize some World Wide Web stalker is worried about your canoe carving skills.

>>Foundation!
>>You need to learn how to
>>paddle the Canoe first before
>>you can motor those!
>
>
>
>eeeehw. That weird creepy weird
>shiver that runs down your
>spine when you realize some
>World Wide Web stalker is
>worried about your canoe carving
>skills.

I don't know but your comment kind of creeped me out foundation!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom