BREAKING NEWS sage?

S

ShowThemToMe

Somebody E-mailed this to me,don't know the whole Scoop?

You heard anything sage?

REDDING CALIFORNIA (AP)
Following the disappearance of several teenagers in the Northern California area, investigators have turned their focus towards a peaceful lake near the sleepy town of Chester, CA. Boats with crews have begun dragging Lake Almanor in search of bodies following an investigation that has turned up new leads in the until now stale investigation. Police fear as many as six, or possibly more, teenage boys may have been dumped in the lake weighed down with cinder blocks and old plumbing fixtures. Focus on the lake came after an anonymous tip from passers saw a heavy set man push what appeared to be a large canvas covered object out of a fishing boat. Officials will only say ?other evidence? has been gathered at the lake and nearby Chester.

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Damn! I have a cabin up near there.

-John Wayne

Nope, can't find anything on google either.

-John Wayne

What kind of plumbing fixtures, I wonder?

Should be some good fishing with this warm weather.

Joey, you see many ducks and geese on the lake?

Eel

LOL, glad i don't own a boat! First i heard of it Bessy. Not many out on the lake these days. It's great fishing but most guys around here have it pretty good and are fair weather guys.

Eel, i didn't hunt them ducks this year but i heard shooting near every morning. It's a shame really, i could easy enough walk out to where they are hunting.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Good morning to you too Z, lol

Hey, i'm an old fart! Seem to have way more to do than time to do it. Plus, business has been good. Lots of guys trying to do then royally screwing up their own plumbing these days! :)

Besides, It took years and years but i finally figured out; plucking and eating Ducks and Geese is not worth the fun i get hunting and shooting them.

Got to go, there's some guy at the door, says he's from the gas co and there's a leak in the neighborhood and he has to inspect my place... :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>Got to go, there's some guy
>at the door, says he's
>from the gas co and
>there's a leak in the
>neighborhood and he has to
>inspect my place... :)
>
>Joey

Make sure he has a search warrant. ;-)

Not sure what this is all about but seems some guys from the Hunters Safety Class that i instruct, they insisted on going Elk hunting with .243's, have disappeared.

I can't imagine why they might think that i was responsible?? :)

"Somebody E-mailed this to me,don't know the whole Scoop?"

NVB, smells of your handiwork! Do they have puter hookups so i can get on MM from Jail? :)

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom