Breaking news BYU/UTAH!!!!

rugarm77

BREAKING NEWS: BYU football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the field. The head coach, Roscoe Mendenhall, immediately suspended practice while police were called to investigate.

After a complete analysis experts determined that the white substance unknown to players was the GOAL LINE.

Practice resumed after a special agent decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again. GO UTES :)

GO UTES!!!! Coming off the hill to go to the game! I will be sitting in a sea of blue dresssed in RED baby!

You wanna see something really funny, type in "Jealous Cougar Fool" on youtube. Also search P1 Jared. He does a lot of spoofs on the BYU/Utah rivalry and he's a Ute fan.

It's always an adventure!!!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-11 AT 10:02AM (MST)[p]Go Cougars!!! BYU will win because our quarterback doesn't throw like a girl, and have a 7th grader mustache. Our D is tough! I'm calling for a breakthrough game for the Offense!

Go BYU!!!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-11 AT 02:46PM (MST)[p]And for any of you B(why?)U fans that forget how to act on game day. Your school has been nice enough to make an instructional video.

http://byucougars.com/video/m-football/byu-football-fan-playbook#.TnOoe7hByoY.facebook

I don't have a dog in this fight---my dog has Oklahoma this week.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

The BYU fan guide is a must watch for anyone on not how to represent your university. Pathetic! Sad that they took peoples time to make it and they think it is worthwhile. I wanted to gag but had to watch all six minutes to see if it really was that totally pathetic. I hope the Utes put down the hammer but think it will be a low scoring game and Utah pulls it off late; barely.

Longun its a late kick off. I believe around 7:30 pm on Saturday in happy valley (provo).

Tag, lol nice video!!

GO UTES!!!!

COUGARS ALL THE WAY ....GO BYU !!!

And Rug beside being wrong on which team to cheer for, its Bronco Mendenhall, DORK !!!

You ought to be more upset that Roscoe is wearing what I can only guess is a young Donny Osmond T-shirt during a game.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Kickoff is scheduled for 7:15 mst. However, the BYU tailgate party is scheduled to start at 3:00 pm with all of the hot dogs, green jello and cafiene free diet coke your body can handle!!!

GO UTES!!!

>Kickoff is scheduled for 7:15 mst.
> However, the BYU tailgate
>party is scheduled to start
>at 3:00 pm with all
>of the hot dogs, green
>jello and cafiene free diet
>coke your body can handle!!!
>
>
>GO UTES!!!
>
>
>It's always an adventure!!!

Jim don't forget after the game the the cougar club will be serving "Funeral Taters". GO UTES!!!

As much as I generally do not care for sports, I do love to see the Utes lose to BYU almost as much as I enjoy watching BYU beat the Utes. Never gets old watching the arrogance melt out of a Utes fan.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

For Gawds sake whats happening in happy county.

Oh s$!T did I say Gawd out loud, I'm sorry if I offended somebody!

Sorry Zoobies

"And just what were these guys doing riding horses in an aspen thicket"
WhiskyMan

just so i get this right- UTAH gets beat by the bottom feeding USC trojans in their first pack -12 game, THEN Utah KILLS BYU-- and this is the forum that keeps claiming their utah teams are getting screwed each year out of national championships? you see what it's like when you finally have to play somebody other that utah state community college each week?

bet the UTES are wishing they stayed put and lookrd like a great team each year now.

>Can't wait to see all you
>Yewt fans crying when you
>get stomped

Maybe it is because most of my BYU friends here in TX are actually pretty decent people and have made me forget the negativity, but it is comments like this that make me glad Utah won 54-10. I was feeling bad for BYU because they shot themselves in the foot time and time again, but now - not so much.

HOOK 'EM!

Um No!!!!!!!!!!

"And just what were these guys doing riding horses in an aspen thicket"
WhiskyMan

LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-11 AT 03:18PM (MST)[p]>just so i get this right-
>UTAH gets beat by the
>bottom feeding USC trojans in
>their first pack -12 game,
>THEN Utah KILLS BYU-- and
>this is the forum that
>keeps claiming their utah teams
>are getting screwed each year
>out of national championships?
>you see what it's like
>when you finally have to
>play somebody other that
>utah state community college each
>week?
>
>bet the UTES are wishing they
>stayed put and lookrd
>like a great team each
>year now.

You lost me when you said USC is a bottom feeder??? Guess you don't pay attention that much...

LMAO!!! You are so up in the night on this one!!!!

Had to listen to the game on the radio while doing some pre-season scouting. I believe I am actually one of the few who was forecasting a Utah blowout (must have been a revelation) after listening to sportstalk go on all week about how it would be a close game (because they have been historically) but that BYU would probably win (because of their killer defense and future Heisman candidate QB).

In the end, just another indicator that Utah is just in another class of football teams. Oh yeah, good luck with UCF and then Utah State in a couple of weeks.

Funny that Gayside and all the other zoobsters have gone silent in this thread.

Maybe they went to see Jennifer Dett and his allstars...

Gayside, wow, that was clever. Good one....good one... Gone silent? What because I have better things to do on a sunday than chat with idiots I've never met? That was a total asz kicking, and I can accept it. I've never seen a worse played game in my life. 7 freaking turnovers. Wow

I was at the game on Tuesday then had to "blow out"}> of there to kill an elk. My wife and I had to laugh when the announcer said that "if you have the program with Bronco Mendenhal's signature, some jewelry company is giving away a pearl necklace worth $100 to the lucky person if BYU scores 30 points or more." That necklace is safe eh?:D The BYU fan sitting next to me says they are doing that every game.

I do have to say. All of the BYU fans sitting around me were great during the game. They were loud in the first half but cordial. It may have something to do with the fact that I took a peace offering of sprite and caffiene free coke with me and passed it out.:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom