BREAKIN OLD HABITS???

B

bobcatbess

I CAIN'T DRIVE 55!!!

THERE'S GETTING TO BE SO MANY COPS AROUND HERE I CAN'T EVEN GET THROTTLED UP FROM THE LAST ONE I JUST PASSED TILL THE NEXT ONE I'LL SEE HIDING OFF THE SIDE OF THE ROAD WITH HIS ENTRAPMENT GUN!!!

I KNOW WE NEED COPS BUT FRICK!!!

I SEE $HIT HAPPENING EVERY DAY WAY WORSE THAN SPEEDING!!!

HOW BOUT THE NO-DRIVEN JOKERS THAT PUT ME OFF THE ROAD ON A DAILY BASIS???

SPEEDIN IS A HARD HABIT TO BREAK!!!

I TRY & SLOW DOWN & THEN MINUTES LATER I LOOK DOWN & I'M BACK UP TO 80 MPH!!!

DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW TO BREAK THE HABIT???

DO THEY MAKE A 'PATCH' FOR THIS???

NOW ALL YOU MM'ERS CAN JUMP ME & TELL ME HOW YOU ARE ALL PERFECT ANGELS & TELL ME YOU DO NOT SPEED & HAVE NEVER BROKE THE 55 MPH LIMIT!!!

I ALMOST MOVED TO MONTANA WHEN THEY WERE LETTING PEOPLE DRIVE AS FAST AS THEY WANTED TO!!!

I KNOW THE DAILY MORMON 500 SCARES PEOPLE LIKE eel BUT I QUITE ENJOY IT,IT'S AS CLOSE TO A NASCAR RACE AS WE HAVE HERE IN TARDVILLE,THE FIRST GUY HOME WINS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I drive to work everyday from 6:00 to 6:30am, not many people on the road that time of day in my neck of the woods. I can drive just about as fast as I need to!

see you just piss everyone off!
montana is far enough away!
you could move into Ted Kaczynski shack!
have a nice day!
rm

Bessey.. just move to SLC... You drive 55 on the freeway and
you'll have some suv leave tire tracks over the top of your truck. hell they are doing 90,talking on a cell phone, eating a double whopper and putting on make-up.....RIMROCK

Eat Xanax bobcat. You will not speed. You will sleep so you will not want to drive. Oxycontin may help as well. I hear if you crush it up and snort it you cannot drive?;-)

Hope that helps.

Bobcat! Just when my knuckles were starting to get a little color back in them, you had to remind me!

Next time I drive through Utah I will have a helmet and a roll bar!

JFP! You people are crazy!

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Sep-29-08 AT 07:40PM (MST)[p] It is easy to quit Bess. Ever try to quit smoking? Hell it is easy I have done it a thousand times. Hey email me. I have found the Nomad Buck in your region all grown up. Ya Got to have a NE tag??
EEL I resemble that remark! Quit talking about me.

Rutnbuck

HEY Rut!!!

HAVE TAG!!!

WILL TRAVEL!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Hey Rut!!!

I SENT YOU AN E-MAIL BACK!!!

CALL ME AT 8:30!!!

THANKS!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

I'll tell ya what helped me Bobcat......A little sit down visit with one of those driving counselors at the DMV. I haven't gotten over the speed limit since he told me that even so much as a parking ticket and I would be without my DL for a year.:D

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Hey Bobcat...you really need to learn to slow down...smell the roses....take your time....enjoy life....what's the hurry. But, if I ever come up on you and you are driving 55 or slower...you had better get out of the way...I'M COMIN THROUGH!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom