Brain Dead

But she just "wanted to touch beauty" - who can blame her for that?

What the hell does that mean??

Freaking idiot - people are stupid stupid stupid. Lucky for her that boar captain knew what he was doing.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

But she just "wanted to touch beauty" - who can blame her for that?

What the hell does that mean??

Freaking idiot - people are stupid stupid stupid. Lucky for her that boar captain knew what he was doing.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

"But she just "wanted to touch beauty" - who can blame her for that?"

Seriously...... after the time I petted the grizzly I never, ever said that again....... Terry

"But she just "wanted to touch beauty" - who can blame her for that?"

Seriously...... after the time I petted the grizzly I never, ever said that again....... Terry

Dumbasss.. That's one woman that shouldn't leave the kitchen..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Dumbasss.. That's one woman that shouldn't leave the kitchen..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

The fiance' dude needs to re-evaluate that relationship!

Thet will be one of those women with her hand down a running garbage disposal.

"What's good for me, ain't necessarily good for the weak minded"

The fiance' dude needs to re-evaluate that relationship!

Thet will be one of those women with her hand down a running garbage disposal.

"What's good for me, ain't necessarily good for the weak minded"

The fiance' appears equally brain dead for allowing her to get near the whirlpool. Both seem destined to early extinction.

Eldorado

The fiance' appears equally brain dead for allowing her to get near the whirlpool. Both seem destined to early extinction.

Eldorado

Won't be long, that's what we call natural selection. Imagine the offspring coming from them two.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Won't be long, that's what we call natural selection. Imagine the offspring coming from them two.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom