BPI sues ABC for defamation

Two things you never want to understanf the truth of, and get self righteous about.

1. War
2. How a piece of meat got on your plate.

>i think the beef salers need
>to be looked at once
>in a while,,,,,

There is an agenda to destroy the agriculture industry in this country. Some is just fringe kooks (peta, vegans, old ladies, teenage girls, etc...) and some is just jealousy of either independant farmers/ranchers because they have land, or anti corporate attitude. Not saying that the media is part of that, but, they certainly sensationalized something ridiculous.

We have a population that is so far removed from how food gets to their plate, that they are very impressionable. Animals get killed so they can eat. It was irresponsible of ABC and other media outlets to spout off about a byproduct of processing beef that is 100% edible. Much more organic than most processed & packaged food.
Until the industry fights back, they will just be on the recieving end of cheap shots.

Paul.. just wondering if you could post up a photo or two of the "Uniformed Media Whores" Thanks!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Slick, this might be the end times because the Bible says that in the end times there will be whores and rumors of whores. Maybe the media whores are real and maybe just a rumor.

Eel

>Paul.. just wondering if you could
>post up a photo or
>two of the "Uniformed Media
>Whores" Thanks!
>
>Slick
>
>"The Road goes on forever &
>the Party never Ends"

Slick, got right on it. Googled pink slime media whores, media whores. Some great stuff in there.

This one had nothing to do with pink slime, but, made me laugh.

9996media_4.jpg

OK, not ABC, but, legit.

6219media_3.jpg

1080media_2.jpg

3644media_1.jpg

Slick I sent my favorite to your PM.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom