Boys in Hawaii??

Fishing's fine thanks for asking.
6072kona_house.jpg

Air raid sirens are keeping us up except for Rip Van Winkle.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Somebody forgot to tell them bobcatbess wasn't going to make it to Hawaii!:D

Easy Boys,14 foot waves on a 14 foot Boat might possibly make Rans a little nauseous!:D(Prepare the Sick Sack!:D)

Hope all of you are OK!

You Guys ever left Hawaii Quicker than you arrived?:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

You Guys went clear to Hawaii just to participate in a Tsunami?:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

"We'll all be riding a big wave of emotion hoping they are swell."

:) :), +1

Don't know if you guys seen the video's, the huge surging waves that flooded over parts of Japan as a result of that earthquake this am but those guys got flat hammered!! I've not seen anything like it!!

Joey

We live close to the beach here in So CA and it's suppposed to arrive here at Dana Point around 8:30 a.m. but like the last one we had all it did was raise the water level in the harbor and created what looked like a strong current. We went down there to watch it but not much to see. From what I saw last night and this morning on tv I am sure glad I was not in Japan.

I work at sea level here in Kali, so they sent us home for the day? I'm at the top of one of my redwood trees with my lap top giving this report. Stay tuned!

Eel

overton, I can see from my tree top a huge Marlin that just washed up on the beach! There is some idiot in a kayak beating it with a stick.

Eel

Eel, my truck delivering up in your neck of the woods had to come back home this morning with 3 stops left on load. The customers were shut down because of the big wave.

Eel, that wasn't him. They found him at some bar called The Blue Oyster or something like that.

funny-drag-queen3.jpg

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

I'm glad we all have a sense of humor. I think as an adult and fellow human being I just want to say a little prayer for all the people being devastated by this disaster. 8.9 earthquake is huge and can cause tremendous damage but to be followed up by a huge tsunami that has wiped out cities and communities is tough to see.

JR

I hope 1911 is wearing his gay, floppy hat....it can also be used as a floatation device!

Be safe fellas...

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Forky, just for that picture....
spam5.gif

>Eel, that wasn't him. They
>found him at some bar
>called The Blue Oyster or
>something like that.
>
>
>
>
funny-drag-queen3.jpg

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Piper, how's your period?
>
>Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!
>
>
>440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!
>

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Put the hat back on....pleeeeeeeease!! :)

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

WHO THE HECK POSTED THE FLASHY PICTURE I SERIOUSLY CANT SEE NOW!!!

RANS THOSE BOYS DRIVING YOU NUTS YET.... TELL 45 TO TELL YA 1 OF HIS 10,000 JOKES LOL

Dude, flashy picture induced seizures are kind of fun!

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

Well I now see why you guys didn't panic...after the storm of the century scare a few months ago in SLC you guys just don't trust the media anymore :) Hope the drunk fishin is good!!

~Z~

fishing for drunks can be hard, find one that is really drunk is the secret.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom